Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple question - Editing Topbar Menu
First - A disclaimer.  I'm not a web-designer.  I can't code.  I have a general understanding of HTML, and enough knowledge to look up and implement answers when I'm stuck - most of the time.  I'm between jobs right now, so I'm helping my wife's friend update her non-profit website.

I discovered https://html-online.com, which allows me to easily write content with a more controls than the Get Simple interface.  However, I've been asked to make one update that has me flummoxed.

I hope I'm not violating any rules by doing this, but this is the website I'm working with.  I've been asked to add an item to the red navigation bar at the top, and I've no idea where the content is coming from.  Yes, I can see it plain-as-day when I "View Source," but when I go through all of the "components" in the GetSimple interface, I can't find the navigation bar content.

So if it's not under "Pages" or "Files," where should I be looking?  I greatly appreciate any help.  Like I said - I have no real training in HTML - I'm pretty much reliant on the Get Simple interface.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Simple question - Editing Topbar Menu - by Djinn252 - 2018-07-17, 00:04:43