Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
please help create plugin (i have idea, how create grid in ckeditor)
(2018-12-15, 03:14:51)datiswous Wrote: Ehh.. Wouldn't it more logical to use content blocks for every block in the grid? So that every block is a separate page which you can edit?

Also I think ckeditor has an option to add a toggle fullscreen mode button, so that you don't need to hide the sidemenu.

I create many websites for clients, many of them pass on gs cms for my persuasion. I can adjust it as I want and the client will not change it. The problem is that many want to divide pages into blocks when the page is more advanced. Your solutions are right and I also used them at the beginning but when the client wanted to create a new structure it created a problem. Special pages also passed the exam, but with many blocks it was a lot of work. Maximize this ok option but unfortunately the bootstrap grid does not display correctly before maximizing it's styling. I managed in any case to create new templates, I will write at least on the forum how I did it, I can use somebody Blush

this is last project when i use this way.
http://poradnia.multicolor.ovh/oferta-na...k-szkolny/

Messages In This Thread
RE: please help create plugin (i have idea, how create grid in ckeditor) - by multicolor - 2018-12-19, 21:00:39