Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions after installation - Tabs & Paths
Alright, I'm admittedly getting a little confused about what get-simple really is? I thought that it was like a mini-blog with content management, something more limited when compared to other large blogs? But being more limited, I would think that at the very least it would be possible to open a start/homepage with a few options and not just a lit of individual pages which are displayed on the right side?

Is it not possible to have the start-page of get-simple look more like the admin page? Something with a few tabs on top, each tab designating a separate topic? I can't figure out how to create more than the one default topic, is this not possible? I would like to have a blog with at least 3 or 4 different topic, each topic containing several pages which belong to that topic.

Can someone please tell me which folders contain which files, in order for me to create my own template? I'm fine with css, js, php, and html, so it wouldn't be a problem to work with them. I just don't want to start spending hours to create a custom template, just to fine out later that additional topics for pages within those topics can't be created.

I included an image here of the admin page. Something like that would already be sufficient as the start page of the blog, a few tabs on top for topics, with pages located behind those topics ...
Hopefully someone can help me out here. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Questions after installation - Tabs & Paths - by CompuBlog - 2019-01-17, 18:57:10