Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seiten, die mit GetSimple umgesetzt wurden
I'm glad to hear that you have nearly completed your website www.zweiterblick.de. It seems that you have revamped an old site and rebuilt it using the GetSimple content management system.

You have used a GRID theme created by yourself and have created a total of 229 pages. Additionally, you have implemented various plugins such as I18N, I18N Navigation, I18N Gallery, p01-contact, and Sitemap. Furthermore, you have created separate templates to incorporate different JavaScript libraries like jQuery bxSlider v3.0, slick accessible slideshow, and especially Sliderkit.

It appears that you have expanded the functionality of the site by integrating slideshows and other interactive elements. You are currently working on incorporating a "loading gif" for Sliderkit to optimize the loading time of the images.

It's great to see how you are utilizing the capabilities of GetSimple to design your website. I wish you continued success in completing and launching your site!

dedicated server hosting for games

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seiten, die mit GetSimple umgesetzt wurden - by LauraH - 2023-05-24, 05:05:48