Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
block certain pages from being edited or deleted
mikeh Wrote:It would be nice to be able to not have those pages displayed on the "Pages" table. I don't think a plugin can accomplish this though, at least not without some javascript hacks.

Example: I have pages which are meant to only be navigation items. They are blank pages used as either external links, or just used for sub-items in a dropdown menu. It would be great to be able to exclude these from the pages list, to not confuse people.

In fact it would be great to have a built in function for external links Smile

With the multi site version of GS 3.1 beta that I did, I added filters (is part of requested changes for plugin to work) for pages. This allows one to have plugin that can decide on if page must show to use or not. this can help in this scenario I believe,then we can filter the pages out of display list ? maybe it can help Big Grin added reason for request to maybe be accepted Big Grin
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.

Messages In This Thread
block certain pages from being edited or deleted - by dominionit - 2011-07-27, 03:22:43