Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updater - keep your GetSimple installation and plugins up to date
Quote:If you haven't already, can you please enable debug mode for your GetSimple website, and see if that shows any errors when running Updater?

I've had several people report Simple Backups causing their site to WSOD, when running PHP 5.2 (I was using some PHP 5.3 only features) - updating to PHP 5.3 seems to fix it for them, and I've just released a new version fixing (hopefully) the last of the 5.2-related bugs. If you are running PHP 5.2, please try the new version, and let me know if it's still not working Smile

I had the most recent versions of both installed. I enabled DEBUG mode and got this error when I tried to update some plugins:

"Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/dominicwhitestudio/newenglanddrawings.com/plugins/updater/inc/plugins.php on line 96"

I use the dreamhost one-click install of GS and have never been able to figure out how to get ZipArchive to install.

Messages In This Thread
Updater - keep your GetSimple installation and plugins up to date - by Dominic - 2012-04-19, 09:51:26