Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Simple C(ontact) Plugin (fork of p01-contact)
Brick 
Hello everybody,
I am opening this thread to create a home for anybody who might like to use my (temporary) fork of the popular p01-contact plugin created by Nicolas Liautaud.

I liked that plugin a lot, and being that I needed to improve it for my own needs, I decided to share my improvements with the community.

You can download it from this page:
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/simple-c/784/

The main improvements are about being able to set the form language on a per-form basis and the ability to translate the plugin using other standard plugins, since it has been converted to comply with the i18n guidelines of GetSimple.

Thanks a lot Nicolas for sharing p01-contact and thanks also to Chris for sharing GetSimple!

Update: the improvements I've made to p01-contact are going to be added directly to p01-contact or eventually to its successor, FormSimple. That means that this "Simple-C" plugin will not see any new version unless anybody needs a quick and dirty fix or small further improvement.

2014-05-16 BUG notice: you MUST use the per-form language tag form - that is, use (% simplec: formlang = en %) instead of (% simplec %) - as the setting in the plugin settings page seems to get ignored. Hopefully going to get fixed soon.

Bests,
Francesco

Messages In This Thread
Simple C(ontact) Plugin (fork of p01-contact) - by entuland - 2014-03-25, 11:55:33