Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for ecommerce platform with Get-simple philospohy
Hello,
I deeply appreciate the get-simple, I made based on it multiple pages.

I am going to do an online store, but get-simple is insufficient. It's hard to find something that would properly written, simple and functional. Can you recommend something? Things like Prestashop or OpenCart are too clumsy. This store will operate approximately 100 articles. I will be grateful. Merry Christmas Wink
(2015-12-25, 23:31:18)10mi Wrote: Hello,

I am going to do an online store, but get-simple is insufficient. It's hard to find something that would properly written, simple and functional. Can you recommend something? Things like Prestashop or OpenCart are too clumsy. This store will operate approximately 100 articles. I will be grateful. Merry Christmas Wink

I have never made an ecommerce site. Last month I was looking at some work and was proposing to use GetSimple and ecwid. I didn't get the job, so I can't recommend it but it looks like you could combine the two.
(2015-12-28, 07:15:52)Timbow Wrote:
(2015-12-25, 23:31:18)10mi Wrote: Hello,

I am going to do an online store, but get-simple is insufficient. It's hard to find something that would properly written, simple and functional. Can you recommend something? Things like Prestashop or OpenCart are too clumsy. This store will operate approximately 100 articles. I will be grateful. Merry Christmas 

I have never made an ecommerce site. Last month I was looking at some work and was proposing to use GetSimple and ecwid. I didn't get the job, so I can't recommend it but it looks like you could combine the two.

Hello Timbow! I really liked your themes! You made very good job!
I know ecwid, it's very good service but I must use self-hosted one so nothing of that.