Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
QUESTION Is GetSimple still alive?
Please allow me to warn against the detrimental nature of get-simple.info downtime.
- forum unavailable
- wiki unavailable
- extend unavailable
This affects both getsimple's visibility for potential new getsimple adepts, and the productivity of people in active getsimple site development. Some plugins also rely on the presence of the get-simple.info site.

Is there a way to reduce the interdependence of the above 3 subsites, so that when one part is down, the other parts can remain available?

I love getsimple A LOT, and am eagerly awaiting v3.3.14 (as well as v3.4). Maybe a few extra docs here and there to document new features, installation and other benefits of upgrading (rather than having to scan through scores of forum pages to find out the details).
Thanks for a great CMS.
(2018-02-15, 22:50:08)vanfruniken Wrote: Please allow me to warn against the detrimental nature of get-simple.info downtime.
- forum unavailable
- wiki unavailable
- extend unavailable
This affects both getsimple's visibility for potential new getsimple adepts, and the productivity of people in active getsimple site development. Some plugins also rely on the presence of the get-simple.info site.

Is there a way to reduce the interdependence of the above 3 subsites, so that when one part is down, the other parts can remain available?

I love getsimple A LOT, and am eagerly awaiting v3.3.14 (as well as v3.4). Maybe a few extra docs here and there to document new features, installation and other benefits of upgrading (rather than having to scan through scores of forum pages to find out the details).
Thanks for a great CMS.

Was wondering the same, starting to feel a little lonely - the site was down all yesterday and part of this morning. Good to see it's up and running - Love GS, it's just a superb cms
Volunteer and find us a new free host...
Noone runs this site
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
I am pretty sure we are getting attacked by spambots, constantly, If i log into cpanel and shut the site down and bring it up, it comes back up. So we need to stop these fuckers.

I was thinking maybe block all links for guests, so they stop crawling.

I also plan on implementing github gh pages and wiki , so they are combined with the svn repo.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix