Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome. Read First!
Official Documentation is here: http://get-simple.info/docs/
Install & Upgrade Instructions are here: http://get-simple.info/docs/installation
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
awesome
Keep up the good work!
------
I can't design for shit but I can code the shit out of your design
Cool - Can we assume Google Groups and LightHouse are dead, while this forum and Twitter are the new places to look for info?
Thank you, this cms is amazing!
Hey Chris, when do you expect 2.0 to be released?
jeffmiller Wrote:when do you expect 2.0 to be released?
My guess, it will be somewhere in the beginning or middle of February. There are several things that will be looked at and changed. Chris is going to take up work on that—after his well deserved holidays—somewhere mid-January.

Edit: In his own words.
ccagle8 Wrote:We expect version 2 to be ready to beta test in the next few months if not sooner.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Thank you for GetSimple, just found this and I absolutely love how quick and easy it is. Perfect for all those brochure ware sites and smaller sites.
Great CMS, fantastic how easy to get up and running i'm what you call a newbie mature aged developer, thanks for the great simple system hope to post some themes to contribute back to your great work.

Looking forward to seeing the GetSimple CMS grow.
Help.. Am i being stupid!?
I can not get it uploaded,,not all at once?
any ideas!? pls
dave
Hi Chris

I just want to say thank you for the amazing work you have done. For what I have seen so far, this CMS is so easy to use and quick. Still very new at it but I really like it.
awesome
Great! Thanks for the links.
Thanks, for the links you have provided for the installation, but I was wondering if I can do without FTP as I have an account with Yahoo webhosting and I have added some text to my website by typing directly in the html text pages. I should admit I hardly know how to use html and therefore would like to have a simpler system so that I make the necessary changes myself, without having to resort to my sons or a webmaster. Would someone help me in using Yahoo Webhosting for the installation and use! Thanks
1) you are posting in the wrong forum section

2) read the wiki, you will see you need FTP to transfer the files to your webserver

3) unless your hoster offers to install it for you

4)you cannot integrate any contentmanagementsystem into such a simple web-page-system like you use at yahoo

5) try to find other (also free) webhoster which allows you to host your own web applications or start with real webhosting (they are not sooooo expensive)

Cheers, Connie
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Simply fantastic how easy to get up and running here I am a newbie and sure have to thank you for this great simple system hope to post soon to contribute back to your great work. Looking forward to seeing the CMS to grow.
chullos Wrote:imply fantastic how easy to get up and running here I am a newbie and sure have to thank you for this great simple system hope to post soon to contribute back to your great work. Looking forward to seeing the CMS to grow.
Thanks! I appreciate it!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Thank you so much. I really appreciate all the efforts you have made.
its very simple to use CMS,and i will really appreciate the developer coding that he use,will use in future and refer get-simple to others
Hi guys,

I just wanted you guys to know, that I've been using GetSimple for about 3 months now, testing possiblities.

Coming from both Drupal and Wordpress, both from a developer perspective, as well as a design perspective, I'm stunned about the fact how easy, intuitive, and modular GS is.

Furthermore, my clients will be extremely pleased by its blazing speed. Very, very good job impacting a far-too-often overseen customer/user segment. Pure bliss!

I expect to help you guys extend the content of your plugin repositories.

Kind Regards
Hi all,

I'm new here and it's great to be here !

Regards,

Maurice
Question 
Hello,

I have a problem accessing the links from the first post on this topic.

For first link I have this message:
Permission Denied
Sorry, you don't have enough rights to continue. Perhaps you forgot to login?

And for the second:
Oops! Page not found!
We are sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist.

I clicked the links logged here so what is the problem?
Is the wiki under maintenance?

Thank you
Yeah, the wiki is undergoing maintenance as are a few other parts of the site. Try it again later/tomorrow!
While the Wiki gets fixed, you can download the offline version here:
http://reallyhotstuff.com/GetSimple_wiki...9_2240.zip

(Thanks @magik)

Another way is searching in google like: "site:get-simple.info wiki installation"
(change "installation" to what you need) and browse the cache version of the page you need.
Thank you shovenose.
Thank you Carlos.