Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback Lite
Hello guys, sorry I had a break. I will create a feature-request list for next version. Then we can look what is to implement.
Any news on the feature request list?

The one feature I would really like is an email notice when a new feedback submission has been made.

C.
How to delete 2/10/20++ entrys at once?
and/or remove delete confirmation?
On start (with no entries) function getRandomEntry() is not returning "INFO_NOT_FOUND" var?
File '\feedback\template\add_entry.php' is containing 4 wrong PHP starting tags ( <? instead of <?php ) which gives strange output results.

Code:
<? if(!isset($_SESSION['submited'])) { ?>
<? } else { ?>
<div class="inline-warning">
    <? if ((int) $settings->only_one_per_session['frontend'] == 0) { unset($_SESSION['submited']); } ?>
    <?php i18n('feedback/SUBMIT_TEXT'); ?>
</div>
<? } ?>
Very useful plugin, and simple to use.
I am trying to use it on a multi-language site for a Guestbook page. Putting (% feedback show %) on all the pages brings up a mix of comments in the different languages, which is OK. I don't need to separate comments into the different languages (although in the future that might come in handy).

I see that there are language files (at least English and German) for the comment form, but, what I would like to do is call up different language versions of the comment submit form on the different language versions of the Guestbook Page.
Can that be done?
Maybe using something like (% feedback submit_de %) for the feedback form on the German page?
I seem to have overlooked how to do this (if it is possible).
Thanks
in the tables barder instead border Smile
users in Russia has slightly corrected this plugin, you can download it here http://getsimplecms.ru/data/uploads/plug...edback.zip
Hi
i have used this plug in and works great

only i would like to do some changes

how can i add a border around the messages in colored fields ?

many thanks
mandy
is it possible to limit the random reviews not one, but three blocks or somehow restrict all reviews?
Code:
<?php getRandomEntry(3); ?>
or
<?php getAllEntries(3); ?>
Does anyone know how to add the date feedback was posted. Looked everywhere without luck.

thanks in advance.
I'm no Einstein, nor do I profess to be. Just saying what I would try in the circumstances.
Is this plugin still supported?

I am unable to get form entries to appear in the feedback admin area. In fact I am not getting any acknowledgement the form is sent. Can anyone give me an indication as to what I might be doing wrong.

thanks
I'm no Einstein, nor do I profess to be. Just saying what I would try in the circumstances.
(2016-02-26, 03:05:08)Lucianp Wrote: problem resolved. minimum length set too high on one field.
(2013-08-17, 02:53:05)thomas.klinski Wrote: You're right, I am just programming a pager for this plugin.

(2013-08-17, 01:28:45)Oleg06 Wrote: how can I add code (% feedback random %) to the component?

You can call this function <?php getRandomEntry(); ?>

How can i use 
  • (% feedback submit %)

• (% feedback show %)

• (% feedback random %)
I did installed back end function are working well. But how to display front end form?

Front end form- https://postimg.org/image/68m49rne3/
I would like to limit the number of reviews in the carousel on the main page. Is it possible?
Has anyone added Google ReCaptcha to this form? I'm confused where to place the keys/script. I'm thinking add_entry.php is the correct template. I put this before the submit
Code:
<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="my-key-goes-here"></div>

and this after the form
PHP Code:
<script src='https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js'></script> 

but I think  I am still missing something for the response and where to put it.

problem I'm having is it submits whether recaptcha checked or not.

If anyone could help me here, I would be eternally grateful.

thank you
Well, I got this to work using Googles Invisible reCaptcha. Never could get v2 to work.

If anyone is interested in adding Invisible reCaptcha to their feedback form I have all the destructions  instructions on how I did it.
The plugin with Google reCaptcha V2 (I'm not robot) is ready for testing. https://getsimplecms.ru/plaginy-dlya-get...lite/#feed
Write the public key in the first line of the language file, I could not add the field to the plugin settings.
The secret key is not needed in this plugin, since used only JS-script.
plugin example http://otzyv.getsimplecms.ru/otzyvy/
Maybe someone will attach the "Honey Pot" captcha to this plugin? There is a lot of spam, but the plugin is useful.