Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ImForms
Everything is exactly as it should be, all the code snippets etc. As i said before, no errors and no conflicts, thats why i postet here, its weird Big Grin.
(2020-02-29, 03:38:36)Riianna Wrote: Everything is exactly as it should be, all the code snippets etc. As i said before, no errors and no conflicts, thats why i postet here, its weird Big Grin.

That's not true, turn ON your error reporting.
Hi,

reCaptcha does not work for me at all anymore. On all sites that I use it on, whatever CMS, there's a lot of spam coming through.

Is there a way to replace reCaptcha in ImForm with a different captcha? Even simple math or type captchas are working better now.

Thank you!

Ralf
Please verify if spam is actually coming through ImForms.
By the way, ImForms has a "Honey Pot Field" that also helps catch bots.

Could you show me a sample spam email that came through ImForms? Make sure to remove any sensitive data beforehand. This will help me better understand how the spam bots are bypassing the ImForms security measures.

If you simply don't want to use Google reCaptcha, you can simply remove it from the form by deleting the "reCaptcha" block and saving the form.
Thanks for the reply. There is spam from other sources, but also a lot through the form. I attached a sample.

Attached Files
.txt   ImForm-Spam.txt (Size: 4.1 KB / Downloads: 2)