Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Syntax Highlighting with CodeMirror Plugin
This is a very simple Theme Edit Highlighter Plugin. Enjoy!
Hi,

thanks for your efforts on this plugin; it will definitely be a time saver. I usually edit my server files with Coda, but there are those times when you need to make a quick change in the backend, and the code highlighting is essential..

The only problem that i am having is that i can't get this plugin to work; are there any special instructions for how to integrate this? I placed the files in the plugins folder, and i can see it listed in the plugins list; but when i click to edit a template, i have a blank page.

thanks,

-marc
@alienee2

Hi thanks for your interest! It is rather strange that it doesn't work cause it is so simple, but maybe I made a error. Which version of Get Simple are you running? I wrote a slightly modified version let me know if this works for you?
rogerstreets Wrote:@alienee2

Hi thanks for your interest! It is rather strange that it doesn't work cause it is so simple, but maybe I made a error. Which version of Get Simple are you running? I wrote a slightly modified version let me know if this works for you?

I'm running the latest version; just installed your new version, and it works...it's beautiful thing!

thanks again,

Marc
Hello. Thanks for your great plugin. Can you add css syntax highlighting (well, this doesn't seem to work in the latest beta 3.77)