Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion jCart Beta
Oleg06 Wrote:whether it is possible in the future as a small picture inserted in the announcement?

Hi there

This version
V 0.2b

Will place a small version of the picture in the box and if you click on product name and view the product then it will show big version of the picture.

hope it helps

tx
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Oleg06 Wrote:For some reason departs sidebar
http://neowebtime.ru/000/shop

Sorry.. fixed that.. had extra </DIV>
in at bottom.

New version : v0.2c
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Oleg06 Wrote:.htaccess files on the server is

Hi there. K I checked and cannot sy why arround it.

If you ask your webhost if they can look on why the following link

http://neowebtime.ru/000/plugins/dominio...me.ru/000/

Cannot be access ? Ask them if they can check as the .htaccess file is suppose to allow access to these files in the 'js' directory

Hope it helps
yeah, correct
Photos added
Oleg06 Wrote:Photos added

Hi there

Please rather use this version

V 0.2d

I picked up problem with images that has names of just numbers. the small thumbnail images extention is then .JPG and not .jpg that creates problems on linux machines.

I also got the layout to be constant now.

You can also view here

http://www.dominion-it.co.za/kliente/ons/test

thanks
Oleg06 Wrote:Photos added

Hi there I saw that with your page at
http://neowebtime.ru/000/shop

that my version dominion-jcart_v_0.2c.zip file had my config settings in it and it overwrote your config. and this resulted in it pointing to the incorrect image files. If you can update the settings then it will display the correct images.

thanks for testing
provider do I fix something and now everything works
Glad to hear that.
but had disappeared Button
The following 2 buttons will disappear

update
empty

Also make sure that you have enabled the payment gateways in your settings
Plugins -> Dominion jCart
At least 1 needs to be enabled.

can you please test the WebMoney Gateway for me please. there is a test mode for it also

thanks
when you click on this link to Settings the following occurs
Can you please delete the following file
dominion-cart-settings.xml

under the following folder
plugins/dominion-jcart/data/

and then go into the Settings page again

see if that fixes it please

thanks
Otherwise can you enable debug mode and then go the page again , maybe we can see what the error is then ?

thanks

johannes
Version 0.2e

Changes : Made that Admin value's Qty and Price can only be numeric

Added : Validation for gateway types to insure that the prices per items are correct before being send to gateway. This is to insure that value changes cannot be made at client side to try and manipulate the price
Okay.. last version.. have to go sleep Big Grin

Version number : 0.3

Added : Customer info input screen before order is finally placed.
You can turn screen on and off via Admin -> Plugins -> Dominion jCart - Settings

Very basic screen but it works. If somebody want to give input on what we can look at adding to the screen it will be appreciated.

Example site : http://www.dominion-it.co.za/kliente/ons/test

thanks

//=============
FILE REMOVED - check end of forum for latest file
sorry, my wife put him to sleep yesterday Smile
you are all works well, probably just need to hosting requirements to write
Know the feeling Smile

Can you maybe please re-install the plugin totally with the latest one ?

Just delete the following 2 directories and all files and directories in them

dominion-jcart/
dominion-it-shared/

and the file

dominion-jcart.php

Then install it again. I have feeling somewhere there is mismatch in version as the error you get on your webpage does not match up with my files

thanks

Johannes
Now I am trying to install 2.3
oooops
Reply provider:

On our hosting PHP compiled as a module of Apache, so the directive php_flag and
php_value, placed in the. htaccess file causes an error. If you need
customization of PHP, you should create a php.ini file in one
directory with an executable script and put the directives in this configuration file.
We commented out the line php_flag register_globals off in the file
Now both links
without error.
Hi there.

This links still gives the error

http://neowebtime.ru/000/plugins/dominio...me.ru/000/

I will delete the directive from the .htaccess and have fixed the invalid index file..

Will update new update shortly.

Can you get into the Settings part of the config yet to enable the WebMoney ?

thanks
Oleg06 Wrote:http://neowebtime.ru/000/shop?catid=2

Code:
Notice: Undefined index: 2 - 2 in /home/cp057944/public_html/neowebtime.ru/000/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart.php on line 77

Hi there. here is new version

v0.3a

This fixes the index issue you name here above and also the .htacces files now only have

Deny from all
and
for the dominion-jcart/js/ folder it has
Allow from all

hope it fixes the issue.

//=============
FILE REMOVED - check end of forum for latest file
Oleg06 Wrote:Reply provider:

On our hosting PHP compiled as a module of Apache, so the directive php_flag and
php_value, placed in the. htaccess file causes an error. If you need
customization of PHP, you should create a php.ini file in one
directory with an executable script and put the directives in this configuration file.
We commented out the line php_flag register_globals off in the file
/ Public_html/neowebtime.ru/000/plugins/dominion-jcart/.htaccess. Now both links
without error.

Can they maybe send you the error log file that gets created with the links that give a error ?
maybe I can see from there what is going wrong.

thanks
error log