Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion jCart Beta
Hello,

I have tested, and in public page
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: border_color in /plugins/dominion-jcart.php on line 477

Notice: Undefined variable: text_color in/plugins/dominion-jcart.php on line 478

this var is not init. where is defined ?

For block error php , I replace
Code:
$raamkleur  = ($border_color == '')?"#66cc66":$border_color;
   $tekskleur = ($text_color == '')?'#000066':$text_color;
by

Code:
$raamkleur  = (!isset($border_color) || $border_color == '')?"#66cc66":$border_color;
   $tekskleur = (!isset($text_color) || $text_color == '')?'#000066':$text_color;
Hi there.. What version did you use ?
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Code:
Should probably be this:
Code:
$border_color  = ($border_color == '')?"#66cc66":$border_color;
   $text_color = ($text_color == '')?'#000066':$text_color;
Didn’t test, but makes sense, because raamkleur and tekskleur are border colour and text colour when translated to English.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
To set the colors Go to
GetSimple -> Admin -> Plugins -> Dominion jCart
Then in there go to Settings (at top)
Set colors there

Thanks
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
I'm use lasted version

But, I have error before actived plugin.
Zegnåt Wrote:
Code:
Should probably be this:
Code:
$border_color  = ($border_color == '')?"#66cc66":$border_color;
   $text_color = ($text_color == '')?'#000066':$text_color;
Didn’t test, but makes sense, because raamkleur and tekskleur are border colour and text colour when translated to English.

Thanks Zegnåt, Sorry have bad habbit to code in my native language if I get to tired Big Grin
Will change that and also add the updated code just to keep the code clean of warnings.

Thanks
oscim Wrote:I'm use lasted version

Is the border_color's error the only errors you get ? Just set it in the config, else post the other error or your error_log file for me please that I can look at it.

thanks for testing
oscim Wrote:I'm use lasted version

Hi there. Attached is updated version of the program with you changes and code changed to english where I have some Afrikaans.

thanks

//*******************8

FILE REMOVED - Please look at end of forum for latest file
Just a note style

You use $raamkleur and $tekskleur only one use.

What write this form ?

Code:
.jcart { color:<?php echo $((!isset($text_color) || $text_color == '')?'#000066':$text_color); ?>; margin:0 8px 8px 0;  border:solid 2px <?php echo $((!isset($border_color) || $border_color == '')?"#66cc66":$border_color); ?>; float:left;  text-align:center; width:200px; height:150px;}

I like to nitpick Smile
oscim Wrote:Just a note style

You use $raamkleur and $tekskleur only one use.

What write this form ?

Code:
.jcart { color:<?php echo $((!isset($text_color) || $text_color == '')?'#000066':$text_color); ?>; margin:0 8px 8px 0;  border:solid 2px <?php echo $((!isset($border_color) || $border_color == '')?"#66cc66":$border_color); ?>; float:left;  text-align:center; width:200px; height:150px;}

I like to nitpick Smile

I understand what you mean, but I prefer to have some code easy to read when settings inside html output and not direct in php code block. Thus if you dont mind I will stay at my standard of coding with that. Otherwise if you have any other problems you run into please let me know and I will look at it, thanks for testing
I think the previous version worked better, and curbs can be removed altogether and to prescribe them in the CSS
What problem you have with the new version Oleg ? I am more focussed on the blog/news system now, almost done.. if you can say what bothers I can look at it after I am done

thanks
the computer shop is working fine (the previous version d)
Will do pagination
Do you have URL where I can see and test on your server ?

thanks
Oleg06 Wrote:I think the previous version worked better, and curbs can be removed altogether and to prescribe them in the CSS

I am planning to do the CSS part as I did the Blog systems css.
Maybe that can help

tx
Hello

Quote:Maybe that can help

I can help, Tell me where you're coming

Other question. Your plugin it's interresting, but the language in not in separated file .

And for me, your Advertising in Backoffice is possible (name pugin, related, doc) , but not in the email for operation

Cf
Code:
$mailSent = mail($mailToSendTo, 'Website Order received with Dominion jCart', $message);

Other question. the customer not recevied email in checkout confirmation ?

And , it's not possible in the page, add one product.
oscim Wrote:Hello

Quote:Maybe that can help

I can help, Tell me where you're coming

Other question. Your plugin it's interresting, but the language in not in separated file .

And for me, your Advertising in Backoffice is possible (name pugin, related, doc) , but not in the email for operation

Cf
Code:
$mailSent = mail($mailToSendTo, 'Website Order received with Dominion jCart', $message);

Other question. the customer not recevied email in checkout confirmation ?

And , it's not possible in the page, add one product.

Hi there. This is a beta , busy getting all ready to make all the last bits configurable for example the subjects to mail also I am going to give option to send mail view Pear mail. The language part I am already busy with for Oleg he wants to convert it to Russian when that is done I will give for you to convert if you want. Css part is quick as I do it mostly and easily in the blog plugin.

But yes, if you can make list of all the parts that needs to become configurable it can help alot, the subjects of the e-mail etc it can help.

Thanks.. going to go sleep now.
bby
Ok,

I'm can translate in french, when Oleg is ready.

I'm test , and i return this var that need for me to be configurable.

By night, i seel now also.
I put the gallery, and for some reason, while maintaining the link is obtained

after the removal of your dominion-jcart plug-in problem disappeared :-)
What version of gallery you use ? I will install and test if you can tell me what one you have there installed. What you did to get error, was in admin screen ? or on frontend where client views images ?

Thanks
version 2.5, after I clicked "save the gallery"
k.. tx

will download and test with it.
Oleg06 Wrote:version 2.5, after I clicked "save the gallery"

Hi there. I downloaded and tested and cannot break it, I tested on your test system and noticed on the Plugins page of the Gallery there is a few errors that I dunnot have on my one. Maybe you can download gallery again and then see ? I tried many ways but could not break it. Need to break it on my side to fix it. I will try and make my code more unique if there is change we might somehow mix with each other via global variables

thanks
Just want to update the Dominion jCart version
0.3g

this just have updated dominion-common.php file that is shared with blogging system and previous versions would break blogging system if the cart system was installed AFTER the blogging system. but that is fixed now with this.

thanks

//*******************8

FILE REMOVED - Please look at end of forum for latest file
http://neowebtime.ru/00/plug-shop?pid=1&catid=1
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: cat_file in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/dominion-jcart/dominion-product.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/dominion-jcart/dominion-product.php on line 37