Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion jCart Beta
http://neowebtime.ru/00/plug-shop?final_gw=2
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: contact_id in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/p01-contact.php on line 210

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/p01-contact.php on line 480

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/p01-contact.php on line 256

Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart-gateway-paypal.php on line 14
this with the latest one ? Will try and look for you, otherwise I am back in town Sunday again.. will maybe check then .. sorry about that
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
very weird.. kan you remove all previous installations of plugin and install again.
this is not really meant to happen and I have seen other version of this run at other site.
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Please try this one 0.3i
Cart is not working Smile
http://neowebtime.ru/0/shop-2
I just get a blank screen when I go into settings?
djr.heliohost.org/me
Stupid me was permissions
djr.heliohost.org/me
Oleg06 Wrote:Cart is not working Smile

Hi there,, K am I back from country trip.. will look into this for you..see the cart keeps on staying blank
devaintfire Wrote:Stupid me was permissions
\
Glad to hear you came right , will have more stable version of of these days, just had to sort out some stuff first

tx
Hi, I too returned from fishing and is ready for further testing
Oleg06 Wrote:Hi, I too returned from fishing and is ready for further testing

Hi there. New version

//*********************************8
version 0.4
26 October 2010

Added : Config for plugin to include or not include jQuery 1.4.3 incase other plugins also include it or other version and it might clash with it.

//*************

FILE REMOVED : Please look at end of forum

New version : 0.4a

added : Cart box in product view screen. Note the checkout button will not show there, you must go back to main screen for now. will look at adding it to also to checkout from there.

Fixed : Product view not showing correctly

//*********************8
REMOVED FILE : Please look at end of forum
Updated test website to latest version

http://www.dominion-it.co.za/kliente/ons/test

New version : 0.4b

Changed : Made that the information part of the product can now be entered with CKEditor. extra Pictures, colors etc. everything needed to make a more correct product description

//*******************8

FILE REMOVED - Please look at end of forum for latest file
1. Need to do to little picture was in the announcement of the product.
2. Shopping Cart is not working
see if the Main filesyou uploaded has extention
.JPG and not
.jpg

I have seen this before.. if is the case chaning to .jpg might fix it.

if that not work, remove numbers from the file name and see if that shows. if it does let me know.

i have idea what it is, but at work, cannot really test now.. but if you test I might have idea and know how to fix quickly at home

tx
oh yeah, pictures are loaded, there was simply no thumbnails.
Thus, we must correct the basket and make a certain number of products per page
Thumbnails are there. but my code have bug I saw. can you test if you remove numbers form name or make extention .jpg and not .JPG if it then shows thumbnails
Oleg06 Wrote:oh yeah, pictures are loaded, there was simply no thumbnails.

O, I see you have the thumbnails there. What did you do ? remove the numbers from name or made extention .jpg ?

tx
Yes, I need to rename files, remove the numbers from name
Oleg06 Wrote:Yes, I need to rename files, remove the numbers from name

K I think I know what problem is, I will fix shortly
Oleg06 Wrote:oh yeah, pictures are loaded, there was simply no thumbnails.

New version : 04.c

Added : Pagination (currently fixed to show 6 products per page)

Added: Indexing per product name and per price if products saved for later use

Fixed : product thumbnail problem if file name has numbers in them (needs more testing maybe)

thanks

//*******************8

FILE REMOVED - Please look at end of forum for latest file
pictures with the numbers work
Pagination work
Oleg06 Wrote:pictures with the numbers work
Pagination work

But when I checkout it does not want to work ? does not make sense
it works on my system..
can you maybe send me the systems error log file. the errors wont be in the error file that GS generates it will be on the one for your whole system as it is ajax calls. But send the GS one regardless also please, maybe there is some information in there also please.

tx
but in previous versions checkout worked