Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion jCart Beta
Oleg06 Wrote:but in previous versions checkout worked

almost done with version for multilanguage.

Do you use exec-php ? if so I have new version that fixes issue where it pre-sents headers to browser.. will private message you
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
yes, I use exec-php
Oleg06 Wrote:yes, I use exec-php

I found your e-mail, have send you version that I made that might fix some of there errors you had in log file
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
New version : 0.5

Added : Multi Language support
Language file under

/plugins/dominion-it-shared/lang/dominion-jcart/

//*******************8

FILE REMOVED - Please look at end of forum for latest file
New version : 0.5a

Added rest of carting system text to language file

New sections added..

$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_CATEGORIES'] = "Categories";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_PRICE'] = "Price";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_QTY'] = "Qty";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_POWER_BY'] = "Powered by";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_PREVIOUS'] = "Prev";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_NEXT'] = "Next";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_PAGE_CONTINUE_SHOPPING'] = "Continue shopping";

$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_TITLE'] = "Shopping Cart";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_SINGLE_ITEM'] = "Item";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_MULTI_ITEMS'] = "Items";
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_SUBTOTAL'] = 'Subtotal';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_UPDATE'] = 'update';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_CHECKOUT'] = 'checkout';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_REMOVE'] = 'remove';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_EMPTY'] = 'empty';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_EMPTY_MESSAGE'] = 'Your cart is empty!';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_ITEM_ADD_NOTIFICATION'] = 'Item added!';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_INVALID_PRICE'] = 'Invalid price format!';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_QTY_ERROR'] = 'Item quantities must be whole numbers!';
$dominion_jcart_general['JCART_CART_CHECKOUT_ERROR'] = 'Your order could not be processed!';

//********************8

FILE REMOVED =- Please check end of forum for latest file
New version : 0.5b

Fixed : Problem on Linux machine when checking out with new language files.

Test site :
http://www.dominion-it.co.za/kliente/ons/test

//***************8
REMOVED check end of forum
strange, but on the computer it work, but the server does not want to, probably something again the provider
It seems to be up now but I see the cart still stays empty.
can you enable debug mode do test checkout and then send me GS errorlog file under
/data/other/

and also the server error log file again.. lets try and see what is going on there why the cart does not want to fill up.. but on my server it does.. strange
Oleg06 Wrote:strange, but on the computer it work, but the server does not want to, probably something again the provider

new version : 0.5c

fix: language problem for product list in admin area

Check end of forum for latest file
Oleg06 Wrote:strange, but on the computer it work, but the server does not want to, probably something again the provider

Can you maybe zip your site and e-mail me it ? So I can see if I can do the same on my side ?

It is assif your SESSIONS does not carry over when moving to next page. Strange, very strange.
Also If I add item and click on product name to view product details then the cart clears again.

it seems your sessions does not keep for long enough . Maybe check with provider what is there SESSION settings ?

Think problem is there
sent
Oleg06 Wrote:sent

Works at home. I will upload to my webserver and we can test from there. I have feeling it is settings regarding sessions on your server
Oleg06 Wrote:sent

Must be the servers settings regarding sessions live span on your server.

This is your site on my server

http://www.dominion-it.co.za/kliente/Ole...ple/shop-2

it works and carries over.

tx
I asked them a question
their response
Php settings for your domain you can look at the link
http://neowebtime.ru/p.php, there are visible setting sessions.
K.. I will make debug version , then we see what happens with session if it is there
Oleg06 Wrote:their response
Php settings for your domain you can look at the link
http://neowebtime.ru/p.php, there are visible setting sessions.

use this version
first delete the GS error log file
then install this version
then do some tests
then send me error log file

tx

//* ** removed was just debug version
need to add the language file "Back to Product List", "Price", "Qty:", "Add to cart"

errorlog sent
all, enough to bang your head against the wall, everything works
http://neowebtime.ru/00/index/wwww
No, not all do not work payments
Oleg06 Wrote:No, not all do not work payments

Put this version in plugins folder , then see if payment work

//********* removed debug version

Can you setup seperate site without gallery plugin ? I see it is only other plugin that you use that uses sessions also ? just to test.

tx
No, not working Smile
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart-gateway-paypal.php on line 14
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/cp068800/public_html/neowebtime.ru/00/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart-gateway-webmoney.php on line 7

new version : 0.5d

fixes payment problem

Check end of forum for latest file
If this is fixed I am going to re-focus a little on other parts now, as I am busy with creating orders (order number with detail of order) and order monitor system in admin area
also for South african payment gateway I will add system to handle orders payment confirmations and completions of orders and order statusses etc.

in short.. I am doing order system in this next phase