Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion jCart Beta
batka16 Wrote:When I can not wait for the version with GS 3.0?

Try this version (0.5e), works on Beta.

NOTE there is a transaction file,where you can control the transaction(order numbers) that gets used.

it is under

PLUGINPATH/dominion-jcart/data/trns_control.cnt

Hope it helps
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
I have included plugin written (% dcart: toets%), but it does not work. What's wrong?
batka16 Wrote:I have included plugin written (% dcart: toets%), but it does not work. What's wrong?

check if the plugin is enabled (note it has its own enable/disable - i will remove one of these days)
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
dominionit Wrote:
batka16 Wrote:I have included plugin written (% dcart: toets%), but it does not work. What's wrong?

check if the plugin is enabled (note it has its own enable/disable - i will remove one of these days)
Yes, plugin is enabled. Displayed on the page (% dcart: toets%)
batka16 Wrote:
dominionit Wrote:

do you maybe have a test site with login I can look at ?
dominionit Wrote:
batka16 Wrote:
dominionit Wrote:check if the plugin is enabled (note it has its own enable/disable - i will remove one of these days)

yes
http://electrofan.com.ua/e-shop-etransport
batka16 Wrote:
dominionit Wrote:
batka16 Wrote:Yes, plugin is enabled. Displayed on the page (% dcart: toets%)

yes
http://electrofan.com.ua/e-shop-etransport

Did you enable it via the the attached picture ? If so, can you maybe give me a temporary
username and password that I can use to login and check ? (Private message it for me to be safer) ?

thanks
When add product and click checkout product resets to 0 doesn't take it over to the checkout page it shows it added it to the cart but not transferring it over when click check out. using version 3.0 GS

Thanks
Josparky Wrote:When add product and click checkout product resets to 0 doesn't take it over to the checkout page it shows it added it to the cart but not transferring it over when click check out. using version 3.0 GS

Thanks

Hi !
I have the same problem on my hosted environnement with 3.0 GS and dcart 0.5e.
On my local env (pc) it's works fine.
What can we check to see what's wrong please ?

Thanks
Hi,

sorry if this is a rather dumb question, but what exactly is the contact number for? I can't find any information on that.

mak_s Wrote:
Josparky Wrote:When add product and click checkout product resets to 0 doesn't take it over to the checkout page it shows it added it to the cart but not transferring it over when click check out. using version 3.0 GS

Thanks

Hi !

Thanks

I had the same problem as well. Reinstalling Get Simple helped, if that is an option for you.

Best regards,
Sven
Any news on converting this to GS 3.0 version I have it installed on it but when go to click paypal link to buy it just stays on the page?
Thanks
Do you work for GS-3.0?
Why can not I? The page only (% dcart: toets%). I do not understand.
batka16 Wrote:Do you work for GS-3.0?
Why can not I? The page only (% dcart: toets%). I do not understand.

I have send you mail.
Need only 1 (% dcart:toets%) on page .not more than one, then it worked at my side.
Light-Pix Wrote:Hi,

sorry if this is a rather dumb question, but what exactly is the contact number for? I can't find any information on that.

mak_s Wrote:

Thanks

Hi !

Thanks

I had the same problem as well. Reinstalling Get Simple helped, if that is an option for you.

Best regards,
Sven

Thx Sven, but unfortunatily, reinstalling GS is not an option for me, I "can't" do this.
Is someone has an idea please??

Best regards
Hello dominionit,

Thanks for all the time you spent on this plugin do you know why in version 3.0 the paypal button doesn't work I got everything else to work but when you click on the paypal button nothing happens just breaks the page code?

Thanks
I found this plugin pretty Good.

I am using GS 3.1.2

and my cart displays fine, I can add products, Set Costs and Default Qty.

I have enabled ORDER BY EMAIL and Ask user to enter their Details.

SO on checkout I get a FORM to enter Name, Email, Contact No. but nothing happens next.[/align]
Hi all
I apologize for my language, I do not speak English.
How do I change the size of images thumbs 65x48px.
I found just the default 70 and 100% of the size of the resulting image 47x34px. I would like to be able to scale the data / uploads or data / thumbs / thumbnail.jpg. I do not have thumbsm.jpg.
Thank you for your help
http://www.domain.com/e-store?final_gw=1 Customer Information Form : OK!

but..

http://www.domain.com/e-store?final_gw=2 : There is nothing

What is the reason for this?
Thank you!
Been working on this for a few day's really liking the plugin and it's ease of use I have changed most of the style to suit my website but am unable to change image size bigger I will keep working on it and let you know if I find a way.

EDIT: Found a way of doing this if anyone is intrested
Hey Guys,

i have installed the plugin and everything goes great. But when i finished a order i will get a email... but this step doesent work Sad

Anyone can help me ? [/align]
same problem hope anyone can help.
in debug mode i get the following error message:

Code:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /httpdocs/shop/plugins/dominion-jcart/jcart-gateway-mail.php on line 42

inside the gateway script line 42 shows the following:

Code:
// The following line uses PHP's built-in mail() function to send the email.
    //  Most servers/hosts support this method by default, while others may
    //  require it to be enabled, or configured differently. For more information
    //  about the mail() function see: http://php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php
    //
    // The function call returns a boolean value indicating whether the mail was
    //  successfully accepted by the server's mail daemon for delivery.
    $xml = getDominionXML(GSDATAOTHERPATH."user.xml");
---->   $mailToSendTo = stripslashes($xml->EMAIL);
    //error_log('email : '.$EMAIL);'
    unset($xml);

what i have to do that it works ??
GS versions older than 3.0 only had one user, it was stored in user.xml

So you can try changing "user.xml" by "phpman.xml" (or whatever your username is)
failure are not the line with the user name it is this one !

$mailToSendTo = stripslashes($xml->EMAIL);
The $xml variable/object is assigned in the previous line.