Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Responsive images
Hi all,

The problem is that I am not able to make that main image responsive so it shows the correct size with mobile devices.

There are not actually many options where I need to upload the image to make some changes to it. Please refer to the attachment.

I have tried some different codes to add like viewport, width 100% but nothing seems to be able to change how the getsimple CMS is displaying that image.

If I write to put a new image below that one with the correct coding so it shows the correct size in mobile devices, it shows correct, in the correct size. ---- When this worked I did not select any image in the image default box, but the result was that was showing an empty white box and below the correct image display that I code below.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's not GetSimple showing your picture but rather your browser lol.

If you don't want to resize the background image to cover the entire container why do you use the background-size: cover; property?
(2018-01-13, 20:36:03)dimrak Wrote: Does anyone have any suggestions?

Try:
Code:
background-size: contain;
background-repeat: none
--
Nick.
Hi guys,

Thank you for your answers.

Ok so, I got to the same point that I was before, I will leave it like it is so you guys can see it.

Please have a look at how it looks like the editor now in the attachment, there is a new image attached in the initial query.

So what is doing:

-If I only leave the coding part, the browser does not display any image.
-If I have both the browser display both and the one with the rules is showing as I was looking for.

In this case, what can I do to have only the correct image display?
Maybe is a luck of admin level as I just got access to have the website update but I did not code it.

The rules showing like the background-size : cover is automatically being apply by the own theme I believe but looking in my admin user I don't have any option to get into the code.

Again thank for your time. Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys.
You need access to the source to make these changes. GetSimple offers a tool by default for editing template/css code, under "Theme" > "Edit theme". Or just ask designer who made that template, if he/she could make it responsive.