Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
p01 Wrote:yojoe :
- About the labels, I will study how manage that. I have not only to manage the html output, but also the parts defined by the core (parent Field class) and those by the "developers" (children field classes).
- For the line breaks, you talk about the sendmail debug output?
- For the captcha sentence, you can add that in field title or in Captcha field class, you think I should add it by default?
- For the captcha size, the generated image size is managed by securimage script, but you can tweak the Captcha field class or the stylesheet.

- checkboxes labels in pill
http://www.10sharpdesign.com/accessibili...boxes.html
Wink
- \t\n or php_eol when generating html to have a nice structured output

Code:
<div class="FormSimple" id="FormSimple1">
<form method="post" action="#FormSimple1" class="sendmail" autocomplete="off" >
<label class="field text">
   <div class="title">Text</div>
   <input id="FormSimple_field0" name="FormSimple_fields[0]" type="text" value=""placeholder="" />
</label>

instead of
Code:
<div class="FormSimple" id="FormSimple1"><form method="post" action="#FormSimple1" class="sendmail" autocomplete="off" ><label class="field text"><div class="title">Text</div><input id="FormSimple_field0" name="FormSimple_fields[0]" type="text" value=""placeholder="" /></label><label class="field text required"><div class="title">Text</div><input id="FormSimple_field1" name="FormSimple_fields[1]" type="text" value=""placeholder="" required /></label><label class="field text"><div class="title">Custom title</div><input id="FormSimple_field2" name="FormSimple_fields[2]" type="text" value=""placeholder="" /></label><label class="field text"><div class="title">Text</div><input id="FormSimple_field3" name="FormSimple_fields[3]" type="text" value="value"placeholder="" />
of course after you mess with checboxes Wink

- captcha sentence : I think it's needed for all types of captcha, as the user may be confused and won't know what to do, when there's a simple arithmetic captcha like: twenty one + 6, and it's not clear if user should write the result as digits or as 1-2 words separated with a space
Text should have smaller font.
Maybe an additional parameter to show help would be great ?
I've seen some form generators who display a js help ico/button for all types of fields.

Maybe other forum users have a better idea ?

- I'll mess with captcha size later - shouldn't be much of a hassle
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad

Messages In This Thread
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by yojoe - 2011-05-05, 06:02:09