Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
I just installed this as I'm trying to find a contact plug-in that will work for my client. I get a mass of errors when it's active. Deactivate and they go away...

Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(/home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/data/other/user.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/admin/inc/basic.php on line 257

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/admin/inc/basic.php:257) in /home3/dianajoc/public_html/getsimple/admin/inc/cookie_functions.php on line 23

I've deactivated the other plug-ins I have installed and activated this and it still throws errors so I don't think it's a plug-in incompatibility. I suspect since this plug-in hasn't been updated in quite sometime it is no longer compatible with the current version of GetSimple.

If that's true, it might be worthwhile for the admins to note it as such.

Messages In This Thread
RE: p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by dianajo - 2013-02-12, 04:34:06
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47