Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
Can someone tell me how to make the message box longer (from left to right). Thank you !
(2013-04-13, 02:41:41)costa Wrote: Can someone tell me how to make the message box longer (from left to right). Thank you !

At least that is one easy question. In your css:

/* P01 Contact Plugin */
#p01-contact1_field0 {width: 40%;}
#p01-contact1_field1 {width: 40%;}
#p01-contact1_field2 {width: 75%;}
#p01-contact1_field3 {width: 95%;}

That's what I use. field3 is the message body box.
Perfect! Thank you Smile

(2013-04-13, 03:02:25)Timbow Wrote:
(2013-04-13, 02:41:41)costa Wrote: Can someone tell me how to make the message box longer (from left to right). Thank you !

At least that is one easy question. In your css:

/* P01 Contact Plugin */
#p01-contact1_field0 {width: 40%;}
#p01-contact1_field1 {width: 40%;}
#p01-contact1_field2 {width: 75%;}
#p01-contact1_field3 {width: 95%;}

That's what I use. field3 is the message body box.
add "askcopy" causes errors
Good afternoon. In the feedback form has fields with the type of radio and select, but they did not send the message.
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in .. / plugins/p01-contact/p01-contact.php on line 975

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in .. / plugins/p01-contact/p01-contact.php on line 965

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in .. / plugins/p01-contact/p01-contact.php on line 965
How to solve this problem? In p01-contact.php nothing changed. Tried to change contacts.xml, but to no avail.

translation translate.google.com
(2013-04-17, 20:09:50)leny Wrote: Good afternoon. In the feedback form has fields with the type of radio and select, but they did not send the message.
Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in .. / plugins/p01-contact/p01-contact.php on line 975

How to solve this problem? In p01-contact.php nothing changed. Tried to change contacts.xml, but to no avail.
Look at here, there is the same problem posted.

http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...4#pid35514

I tried and got the same error, however, everything was sent and delivered correctly.

Edit://
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...9#pid35549

The problem disappear if you don't use "askcopy". Smile
Tomáš Janeček - Multilingual personal website powered by GetSimple
» The little I did for GetSimple
And you can send a file? In the form is sent, but the mail comes only a filename.
(2013-04-18, 23:29:16)leny Wrote: And you can send a file? In the form is sent, but the mail comes only a filename.

I did not try yet, I will have to test it when I have time. It would be a pity if attachments did not work.
apologies if I'm being dense here, but I'm just trying simple-cms for the first time (like literally, I installed it 1/2 an hour ago..) and I'm keen to get a contact form on the site I'm running up.

I've tried to download this plugin through this site, but it's not resolving the URL?

Can I get this plugin elsewhere? Do you host externally as well?

Cheyars,
Morsey
(2013-04-20, 22:10:38)mors3 Wrote: apologies if I'm being dense here, but I'm just trying simple-cms for the first time (like literally, I installed it 1/2 an hour ago..) and I'm keen to get a contact form on the site I'm running up.

I've tried to download this plugin through this site, but it's not resolving the URL?

Cheyars,
Morsey
Seems strange, I also can't get into the plugins after clicking any of them in the Extend tab.
So here you are reuploaded p01-contact from my site. If it will be in Czech after copying, please go to Plugins - p01-contact (in the right sidebar menu) and then set Jazyk to English.

Tom

Edit:// Ahhhh, yeah, as lakechicago said - you are trying simple-cms which is not GetSimple, so you are at a wrong forum. Sorry that I overlooked the information.

Edit2:// A take it back, you are on the right spot after all. Smile

Attached Files
.zip   p01-contact.zip (Size: 107.98 KB / Downloads: 5)
(2013-04-20, 22:10:38)mors3 Wrote: I've tried to download this plugin through this site, but it's not resolving the URL?

Just this morning it is broken, they are moving to new servers.
ahhh, that makes sense... cheers
Morsey, this is not the site for simple-cms. This is the site for Get-Simple.

(2013-04-20, 22:51:39)TeeJay Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 22:10:38)mors3 Wrote: apologies if I'm being dense here, but I'm just trying simple-cms for the first time (like literally, I installed it 1/2 an hour ago..) and I'm keen to get a contact form on the site I'm running up.

Cheyars,
Morsey
Seems strange, I also can't get into the plugins after clicking any of them in the Extend tab.
So here you are reuploaded p01-contact from my site. If it will be in Czech after copying, please go to Plugins - p01-contact (in the right sidebar menu) and then set Jazyk to English.

Tom
(2013-04-21, 07:25:06)lakechicago Wrote: Morsey, this is not the site for simple-cms. This is the site for Get-Simple.

(2013-04-20, 22:51:39)TeeJay Wrote:

Cheyars,
Morsey

Tom

yeah, my bad on that, I am using get-simple.. initially pretty bloody confusing. Angel
Well, I think I have found a bug. When filling in my e-mail to the form, I can't use an e-mail like mypersonalmail@mysite.info . The .info ending is the problem. Does anyone of you have a bit of time to look onto it? Thank you.
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...6#pid30096
(2013-04-27, 08:30:32)Carlos Wrote: http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...6#pid30096
Omg, how could I overlook that. Sorry for that. Thank you.
Hi, I would like to add a radiobox with 2 option(more?), one of theme should be needed.

I tried:
radio "text" = "Opt Needed"! | "second" selected;
but message will be sent, no matter if the needed (!) one is selected.
(This plugin is awesome!!!)

Thanks for all!

edit: Dunno if in this 16 pages this question has been already done, I wish yes, else... sorry!
(2013-05-01, 02:40:34)raikoug Wrote: Hi, I would like to add a radiobox with 2 option(more?), one of theme should be needed.

I tried:

Thanks for all!

edit: Dunno if in this 16 pages this question has been already done, I wish yes, else... sorry!

One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? Smile So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.

Otherwise you can you something like this

(% contact : address@domain.ext, another@domain.ext,
subject => About this script,
email!,
textarea "Blabla",
phone,
radio "Do you like this script?" = "Yes" selected | "No",
website,
select = "One" selected | "Two" | "Three" | "Four" | "Five" ,
message = Say something!,
password = tomato,
captcha, %)
And instead of radio button verification use captcha or password, depends on your needs.

I don't really know how to make needed one of the options which is not needed by default, maybe someone else knows.
You can also look at the author's documentation http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact
(2013-05-01, 21:07:06)TeeJay Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 02:40:34)raikoug Wrote: Hi, I would like to add a radiobox with 2 option(more?), one of theme should be needed.

I tried:

Thanks for all!

One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? Smile So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.

Otherwise you can you something like this

(% contact : address@domain.ext, another@domain.ext,
subject => About this script,
email!,
textarea "Blabla",
phone,
radio "Do you like this script?" = "Yes" selected | "No",
website,
select = "One" selected | "Two" | "Three" | "Four" | "Five" ,
message = Say something!,
password = tomato,
captcha, %)
And instead of radio button verification use captcha or password, depends on your needs.

I don't really know how to make needed one of the options which is not needed by default, maybe someone else knows.
You can also look at the author's documentation http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact

I need a privacy policy condition, if not selected the "yes I accept privacy policy" it should not send the mail, giving and error, saying that it is needed checked.
But nothing is working...

Quote:One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.
it doesn't matter if I selecet of not the needed option... message will be sent... and that's not nice Big Grin
(2013-05-02, 02:57:20)raikoug Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 21:07:06)TeeJay Wrote: One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? Smile So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.

I need a privacy policy condition, if not selected the "yes I accept privacy policy" it should not send the mail, giving and error, saying that it is needed checked.

Quote:One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.
it doesn't matter if I selecet of not the needed option... message will be sent... and that's not nice Big Grin
First of all, what you are talking about is a checkbox (the square-shaped one, see the picture lower), not a radio button (the round one).
[Image: 4kwwp1.png]
However, I can't help. I don't know how to do it, sorry. Maybe someone else knows Smile
(2013-05-02, 03:22:03)TeeJay Wrote:
(2013-05-02, 02:57:20)raikoug Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 21:07:06)TeeJay Wrote: One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? Smile So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.

First of all, what you are talking about is a checkbox (the square-shaped one, see the picture lower), not a radio button (the round one).
[Image: 4kwwp1.png]
However, I can't help. I don't know how to do it, sorry. Maybe someone else knows Smile

yess!! this is what I'd like!!
Hello

I've two language (DE, EN) with the I18N Plugin. How can i automatic have the right lang at the contact form without change the template? It's possible with a shortcode in the page?
(2013-05-03, 19:35:15)P.Se Wrote: Hello

I've two language (DE, EN) with the I18N Plugin. How can i automatic have the right lang at the contact form without change the template? It's possible with a shortcode in the page?
This is quite a problem, I had to solve it the way that I edited my lang file so that for example subject was there like "Předmět / Subject" in a Czech/English site. In the end, I ended up with having both languages all the time in the contact form so everyone could understand. Yes, I know that it's not perfect solution, but I haven't found any better.
Hi,
I'm having some troubles using this plugin with target e-mail address on .info domain.
1. In p01-contact.php function parse_tag there is defined pattern for domain extension {2,3} and it cuts e-mail address to myemail@domain.inf instead of myemail@domain.info
After I changed it to {2,4} it sends the mail.
2. However, even after changing pattern it cannot send mail to default e-mail, I have to set my e-mail address as a parameter of the form (% contact : myemail@domain.info %).

Best regards,
Zhivko