Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
(2013-05-01, 21:07:06)TeeJay Wrote:
(2013-05-01, 02:40:34)raikoug Wrote: Hi, I would like to add a radiobox with 2 option(more?), one of theme should be needed.

I tried:
radio "text" = "Opt Needed"! | "second" selected;
but message will be sent, no matter if the needed (!) one is selected.
(This plugin is awesome!!!)

Thanks for all!

edit: Dunno if in this 16 pages this question has been already done, I wish yes, else... sorry!

One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? Smile So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.

Otherwise you can you something like this

(% contact : address@domain.ext, another@domain.ext,
subject => About this script,
email!,
textarea "Blabla",
phone,
radio "Do you like this script?" = "Yes" selected | "No",
website,
select = "One" selected | "Two" | "Three" | "Four" | "Five" ,
message = Say something!,
password = tomato,
captcha, %)
And instead of radio button verification use captcha or password, depends on your needs.

I don't really know how to make needed one of the options which is not needed by default, maybe someone else knows.
You can also look at the author's documentation http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact

I need a privacy policy condition, if not selected the "yes I accept privacy policy" it should not send the mail, giving and error, saying that it is needed checked.
But nothing is working...

Quote:One radio is always selected by default, isn't it? So you can make the needed first to be selected by default.
it doesn't matter if I selecet of not the needed option... message will be sent... and that's not nice Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by raikoug - 2013-05-02, 02:57:20
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47