Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
(2013-05-22, 09:42:31)schluters Wrote: I am not able to receive emails "GMAIL" and some of the "Hotmail".
On my website for example contact form if put "alguem@gmail.com" he aparace the success message, but get no message in my email manager.
what can be?

Quote:Não estou conseguindo receber emails "GMAIL" e alguns do "Hotmail".
No meu site por exemplo no formulário de contato se coloco "alguem@gmail.com" ele aparace a mensagem de sucesso, mas não recebo nenhuma mensagem no meu gerenciador de email.
o que pode ser?

I think the problem is in your antispam protection or something like that, I haven't occurred an error like this yet and I can't see a reason why these domains should not work.

(2013-05-24, 02:00:33)zintonio Wrote: I would like to include in my contact form the possibility to upload file such as .pdf .doc etc.... as attachement
How can I make?

Where can I set the email, user, pwd, pop3 and smtp....The contact form it doesn't work at all.

I added (% contact %) to the content of the page but it doesn't work.
I try to send a message putting as default email my email but I recieve:
Error : no message was sent.

From what email account this plugin works, I do not understant this plugin. Could you help me please?

I don't know much about the possibility to attach a file to p01-contact, however, with some changes in the code, it is possible. You can see here http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact that it is on To-Do list of the author, however, there haven't been a new version for three years, he stopped the development I think.

You can't set e-mail like this - it's not an e-mail client, it's just a PHP mail sender. Only thing you have to set is your e-mail address in the plugin's settings. Go to GetSimple administration panel of your site, Plugins tab and on the right you can see p01-contact. There is the option to set up the e-mail address to which you want to send the e-mails from the p01-contact form.

If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Here is everything about the plugin http://nliautaud.fr/wiki/travaux/p01-contact but it's in English if you don't mind.
Tomáš Janeček - Multilingual personal website powered by GetSimple
» The little I did for GetSimple

Messages In This Thread
RE: p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by TeeJay - 2013-05-25, 03:09:21
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47