Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
(2013-07-04, 19:53:32)Connie Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 17:37:25)TeeJay Wrote: Thanks for making me think, Connie. I just realized the solution. You are actually talking against yourself, when you say "A text between quotes define field title", it means that it's manually multilingual Smile

not at all, Teejay ;=)

what I say (and learned from the documentation") is that you can define some texts in this way. But it does not imply that with this parameter also the relating answer message etc. is defined

and it still means that you can only use one contact form in one language, not a flexible one where you can define a language and all other texts are automatically drawn from the relating language file

as you write: the "message is sent" can't be defined per language.

you can construct forms in the desired language and add these to the language-contact-pages, but all this only up to a certain level, not completely

and that is the pity ;=)

Cheers, Connie

Yes, I totally agree with you, I just wanted to emphasize my thought Smile

I can feel that you got what I wanted to say by that and I'm glad for it.

And no matter how inflexible the solution that the documentation offers is, it is still better than having a name field with label "Jméno / name / Name / nom / название", isn't it?
Tomáš Janeček - Multilingual personal website powered by GetSimple
» The little I did for GetSimple

Messages In This Thread
RE: p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by TeeJay - 2013-07-04, 20:27:23
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47