Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages
Updated to 0.9.1 to mainly correct urgent bugs.

See http://get-simple.info/forum/post/7975/#p7975

Zegnåt Wrote:PHP never works with URLs the way browsers and HTML do. So it can’t retreive these either. This is because PHP does not know what domain is used to access something, all it can tell you is the address used by the browser when it requested the current file.

You will always have to reverse-engineer the file location. In GetSimple we have the $SITEURL variable to solve this problem. Other CMS systems have probably created different solutions.
That's what I thought. Thanks.

Zegnåt Wrote:I believe plugins shouldn’t include any captcha. Instead they should offer plugin hooks so other people can create captcha plugins. This way, people can easily get any captcha they want and all plugins using captchas get the same one.
You're right but when you said "people", you said developers, programmers. The goal of this script in GS is to permit anyone to simply manipulate it. In addition, I have no idea how to do that! (and I respond without be sure of what you are talking about, also)

Messages In This Thread
askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-24, 01:54:40
RE: askcopy syntax Not Working - by celextel - 2019-05-28, 01:51:47
p01-contact : simply add contact forms in your pages - by p01 - 2010-11-06, 23:52:16