Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musics list printer - plugin for output all mp3 files from one folder
Output all music files from one folder. To use the plug-in, you need to create folder in the Files section, put your music tracks into it, after opening the editor of the necessary page and insert the block
%musicslistprinter_show:music%
%musicslistprinter_show:music/Mozart%

Version: 3.0
Added correct work on sites with protocols http and https
-------
Version: 2.2
Added support for sites with the engine installed in the subdirectory
-------
Version: 2.1
All music formats is supported
-------
Version: 2.0

Added support for "fancy urls"
Now only OGG format is supported
------
Version: 1.4

Redesign
------
Version: 1.3
Added sort files by date modified

------
Version: 1.2
Added support for multi-level folders, example:
%musicslistprinter_show:music/Bach%
------
Version: 1.1
Redesigned plugin code and added the ability to specify a folder
example: 
%musicslistprinter_show:dir%
%musicslistprinter_show:music1%
%musicslistprinter_show:Bach%
-------
Download: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/mus...nter/1140/
------
[Image: attachment.php?aid=811]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

new Version 1.1
Version 1.2
Added support for multi-level folders
Version 1.3
Added function for sort files by date modified
Installed the plugin, created the files directory and inserted %musicslistprintershow:music% into a page as described in the Extend page, but got nothing. Then noticed on 1st post here and in the installed plugin page that I actually needed %musicslistprinter_show:music% and then got the players for the tracks to display just fine.

However, clicking the play button does not start the player (no sound and timeline doesn't move). Is there any other resource that I need to install, or are ther any pointers you can give me to debug it please?

I'm using stock install of GS334
(2018-04-26, 23:54:23)davetest Wrote: I'm using stock install of GS334
Why do you not update to GS 3.3.13? (or do you mean 3.4.0a?)
(2018-04-27, 01:37:17)datiswous Wrote:
(2018-04-26, 23:54:23)davetest Wrote: I'm using stock install of GS334
Why do you not update to GS 3.3.13? (or do you mean 3.4.0a?)

Thanx datiswous. I upgraded to 3.3.13 and it now works great. It was one of my sites that had lagged behind :-( ...my bad!

I love this plugin. All it needs now is to ask sergey-tregubov-48 if he'd like to also develop an equally good plugin for YouTube vids :-)
I can only make this plugin work on the index page. If I use a subpage the url to audio file becomes for example:
mywebsite/page2/data/uploads/music/mfile.mp3 instead of mywebsite/data/uploads/music/mfile.mp3 (so the page-slug is part of the path to file). Maybe I'm forgetting something?
(2018-04-27, 01:57:54)davetest Wrote: I love this plugin. All it needs now is to ask sergey-tregubov-48 if he'd like to also develop an equally good plugin for YouTube vids :-)

You could use plugin GS_Shortcodes: http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/gs-shortcodes/493/ . It adds a dropdown menu in the page editor with some default shortcodes. For youtube it adds:
Code:
[youtube id='' width='' height='' /]
(2018-04-26, 23:54:23)davetest Wrote: Installed the plugin, created the files directory and inserted %musicslistprintershow:music% into a page as described in the Extend page, but got nothing. Then noticed on 1st post here and in the installed plugin page that I actually needed %musicslistprinter_show:music% and then got the players for the tracks to display just fine.

However, clicking the play button does not start the player (no sound and timeline doesn't move). Is there any other resource that I need to install, or are ther any pointers you can give me to debug it please?

I'm using stock install of GS334

The description of the tag on this site(in "add-ons") does not display a dash. I updated description. Thank you!
Version 1.4
Redesign
Hello, I think your plugin doesn't support Fancy URLs enabled on websites. Correct?
Not familiar with this. Show an example with "Fancy urls".
(2018-05-05, 14:05:10)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Not familiar with this. Show an example with "Fancy urls".
Yeah! Sadly your plugin doesn't work with Fancy URLs  Huh
Version: 2.0
Added support for "fancy urls"
Now only OGG format is supported
(2019-04-25, 11:17:56)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Now only OGG format is supported

Why is that?
Version 2.1
All music formats is supported
(2019-04-26, 03:45:58)datiswous Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 11:17:56)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Now only OGG format is supported

Why is that?

I fixed it. Thank you, sir!
Quote:However, clicking the play button does not start the player (no sound and timeline doesn't move). 

Same happens to me - I'm new to GetSimple, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
The MP3 files are displayed, but they do no play....

Manually added <audio>... work perfectly.
Any ideas?
Thank you!

Edit: GetSimple is installed in subdirectory ....
(2019-07-30, 23:47:07)kaba57 Wrote:
Quote:However, clicking the play button does not start the player (no sound and timeline doesn't move). 

Same happens to me - I'm new to GetSimple, maybe I'm doing something wrong.
The MP3 files are displayed, but they do no play....

Manually added <audio>... work perfectly.
Any ideas?
Thank you!

Edit: GetSimple is installed in subdirectory ....

Hello! Can I see your web-page, where my plugin does not work?
(2019-08-01, 02:59:50)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Hello! Can I see your web-page, where my plugin does not work?

Of course, sir: https://tinyurl.com/yxcuhpar
Thank you for your help!
Version: 2.2
Added support for sites with the engine installed in the subdirectory
(2019-08-01, 14:50:01)kaba57 Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 02:59:50)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Hello! Can I see your web-page, where my plugin does not work?

Of course, sir: https://tinyurl.com/yxcuhpar
Thank you for your help!

Good morning, mr. kaba57! I updated the plugin, you can try. With respect, Sergey Tregubov.
(2019-08-01, 18:06:34)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Good morning, mr. kaba57! I updated the plugin, you can try. With respect, Sergey Tregubov.

Many thanks, works perfectly. Very kind, thank you so much!
By the way - is there any chance to get the script working independently outside of GetSimple CMS? Maybe for a reasonable price? Regards from Vienna, Karl
(2019-08-01, 18:40:58)kaba57 Wrote:
(2019-08-01, 18:06:34)sergey-tregubov-48 Wrote: Good morning, mr. kaba57! I updated the plugin, you can try. With respect, Sergey Tregubov.

Many thanks, works perfectly. Very kind, thank you so much!
By the way - is there any chance to get the script working independently outside of GetSimple CMS? Maybe for a reasonable price? Regards from Vienna, Karl

It is possible.