Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inserting images into body
Having trouble getting images into the body.

I guess I can do it the HTML way (create image folder, img src tag, etc.), but the image button on the edit page gives me a url option (see attached). What goes in the bar, the image src file address? Why no browse button available?
Hi there. You can try this if you want.
http://get-simple.info/forum/topic/1048/...th-images/
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Donder, dit klink mooilik! It's a great add-on, but it still, however does not provide a "Browse" button, merely a preview. And my understanding of PHP is limited to say the least. Could you bang something together that offers a browse button. Kom, boerseun, maak 'n plan. Wink
Hie hie.. goed om Afrikaans te hoor Big Grin

Dit is nie net preview nie. Dit doen die skakel en alles vir jou , as jy hom kies en save kliek dan word dit vir jou gestoor.
Die idee is dat jy nie teveel tussen die leers moet deurgaan om regtes te kry nie. Jy kan kies wat beskikbaar is (alles wat jy sien kom uit jou uploads uit) en dan kan jy net se ek soek daardie prentjie en dan druk jy save en dit werk.

Vir die Links boksie wys ek AL die leers wat daar is (is dus dan soos browse opsie) en as jy op die kliek dan skep hy die skakel vir jou..

Die idee is, jy kies wat jy soek en druk save en alles word vir jou gedoen

Smile Hoop ek maak sin..

Jy in Suid Afrika ?
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Dit begin 'n bietjie sin vir my te maak, maar ek is te besig om deeglik deur dit te gaan. As die kinders almal in die bed is kan ek regtig dit deurgaan. Ek dink dat ons moet van nou af verder in Engels gesels anders gaan Chris vir ons bliksem! Smile)

PS, ek bly in Wellington, jy?
Ja dink ook so Big Grin
Ek is in Krugersdorp.

Glad to hear that it makes more sense now, hope it can help

Have a nice day

Johannes
Chris normally doesn’t punish for not using English, no problem. And I’ll be keeping an eye on it to make sure you guys stay on topic ;-) (One of the quirks of being Dutch is being able to read Afrikaans.)
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
Just remember to take the latest version at the bottom of the forum post to enable it in your system.
Zegnåt Wrote:Chris normally doesn’t punish for not using English, no problem. And I’ll be keeping an eye on it to make sure you guys stay on topic ;-) (One of the quirks of being Dutch is being able to read Afrikaans.)

Now that is interesting to know, I thought you where from Sweden, never crosses my mind Smile

Bly om te hoor ons mag maar so bietjie Afrikaans nou en dan praat Big Grin

Dankie

tx

Johannes
Told you. Ja, I DL'd the latest version. Thanks. Might need a bit of help getting it to fit. I used to be a cabinet-maker and the second rule of carpentry was always "If it still doesn't fit, use a bigger hammer!" (The first being: "If it doesn't fit, force it"), but I reckon something gentler is required here.

Hey Z, what you doing out of school? Wink Still boggles the mind to think you can be one of the top devs here and so darn young!
Born in Holland. Lives in Sweden and holidays in Germany! Man, you must have a story to tell.

Okay, back to the topic at hand...
Is simple to put in, just rename your current edit.php in admin folder to something else and put this one in, then it is done. Your using new 2.03 right ?

me gona go home now.. will checks post alter tonight

Totsiens
Nkosi gakulu, mfuwethu! I'll give it a bash later. Version 2.03, ja. WAMP2 server, PHP 5.3.0, Apache 2.2.11. Maybe there's a couple of things you could help me straighten out while we're at it?

Mooi bly.