Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GS File Uploader doesnt work
Hey,

I cant upload files in GS backend. When I click on the „choose file“ button nothing Happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help
Fab
(2018-06-13, 01:30:06)Fabmue Wrote: Hey,

I cant upload files in GS backend. When I click on the „choose file“ button nothing Happens.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help
Fab

maybe the file browser ist "behind" the main window? Have a look a the task bar.

Alex
(2018-06-13, 02:27:27)Alexander_ Wrote: maybe the file browser ist "behind" the main window? Have a look a the task bar.

Alex

Nope, nothing happens.
Edit: I've already replaced the whole admin folder... but the upload still doesnt work Sad
Have you maybe disabled Flash? The uploader needs Flash enabled.
You could try a different browser.

If you can't get it to work you could disable Uploadify to see if that works, although it's less practical because you can't then upload multiple files in one upload.

In gsconfig.php you edit so following looks like this:

Code:
# Use Uploadify to upload files?
define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
Jesus! I hadn't had installed flashplayer yet -_- problem solved, everything is doing well now. Thanks a lot!
(2018-06-13, 03:33:13)Fabmue Wrote: Jesus! I hadn't had installed flashplayer yet -_- problem solved, everything is doing well now. Thanks a lot!

You could uncomment this line in the file gsconfig.php

Code:
# define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
Sorry for bumping the thread.
Is there any alternative for gs flash uploader for choosing multiple files at once since flash is pretty much dead at this moment and popular browsers now have it disabled by default?
Uncomment this line in the gsconfig.php file
Code:
#define('GSNOUPLOADIFY', 1);
See here: http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread.php?tid=12351

Responsive Filemanager plugin gives you multi file upload.