Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominion Blog/News system
dominionit Wrote:
Oleg06 Wrote:wondering whether you can write description and keywords in the news and blog?

Tag and tag cloud is part of list of things to come, descriptions I can look at adding, this is now other than the short version of the blog (Excerpt ) ? I will look at adding it, is this more to be used with meta tags ?

tx
yes, meta tags
I uncheck Use graphical dates but anyway they do not disappear, they are remaining still there on the News page.

How I understand now we do not need to place this code <?php dominion_news_show('example-blog'); ?> in the template, right?
If I place this code on then I get news clones on the news page Smile
http://neowebtime.ru/0/news?dnews_showal...1%82%D0%B8
Oleg, thank you
I do not understand why it looks like this. When I click the news title then I get a news text and excerpts of the rest news:

Quote:News Title #1
Nov, 20

Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here.

News Title #2
Excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt.

News Title #3
Excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt, excerpt.

News Title #4

But it should be like this (only one news block per page):

Quote:News Title #1
Nov, 20

Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here. Example blog contents description here.
Good day arthur_a_keen

do you mayeb have the
Code:
<?php dominion_news_show('example-blog'); ?>
on your page and not on the sidebar ?

The idea of the php code is to display a list always regardless of what is showing and if you click on them , then it will show on the target page if you have selected one.

from what I seems you have a news list page with the php code in it and you have the same page as your target news page.

if that is the case, create a separate news page where you want the news ot be shown. then in the config, configure that page as your target news page. if you click a link on the list then, then it will move to that page and only display that news item.

hope it make sense

tx
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
Hi dominionit, you're going to do title, keywords and description?
I want to but I am working on 2 big projects ones deadline is next monday and I cannot get time to work on these systems now. when I have more free time I will look at adding these extra's

tx

johannes
Stopped developing on GS Plugins. Anybody welcome to take the projects over. Thanks for all the support all.
well, I'll be waiting impatiently Smile
Hi all,
I hope that I will write clear
Because do not know much English

so

I was download this plugin, then upload all files in to /plugins/
then go to admin - pages - Dominion Blog
And it not working
why?

i see in admin half-empty page, in html-source it terminates at:

Quote:< div class=bodycontent >

< div id=maincontent >
< div class=main >

what am I doing wrong?
Help please

Smile
I have the same Problem as kozhevyatov. Is something not correct with the Files in the .zip ?!
Hi,

I'm trying to use this plugin, but i'm having a problem where i cannot save changes to the articles including any of the text or the title of the blog. When i hit save, i get a blank page. my GS install is in a subdirectory;

Also - the current version installs in russian for some reason...then you have to go in and change it back to english..(?)

Thanks for your help!

-marc
for Russian users offer a selection of plug-ins Russified
http://neowebtime.ru/all.zip
Nobody can help?
Hey, first off just wanted to say that I REALLY like your blog system. I'm having an issue though when I go to update a prior blog post it just takes me to an empty container instead of updating the page any idea of whats happening?
Where is the download link for the plugin?
http://get-simple.info/extend/
Oleg06 Wrote:http://get-simple.info/extend/

Thank you Sir. Appreciate it.
dominionit, do so that files are saved to folder data in the site root
I can not insert the gallery
kozhevyatov Wrote:Hi all,
I hope that I will write clear
Because do not know much English

so

I was download this plugin, then upload all files in to /plugins/
then go to admin - pages - Dominion Blog
And it not working
why?

i see in admin half-empty page, in html-source it terminates at:

Quote:< div class=bodycontent >

< div id=maincontent >
< div class=main >

what am I doing wrong?
Help please

Smile

I too have this problem, and don't know what to do. Help?
questioner9 Wrote:I too have this problem, and don't know what to do. Help?

Well, I solved it by moving to a decent host.
i have a problem with the first step of the installation,i have put the contents of the zip in plugins folder but when i go to my site's admin page the page is empty.How can i solve this problem?Thanks
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
Alessio_roma Wrote:i have a problem with the first step of the installation,i have put the contents of the zip in plugins folder but when i go to my site's admin page the page is empty.How can i solve this problem?Thanks
Somebody can help me?
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
i solved the problem by myself,was guilty of an old version of getsimple.
how can I style the Date and Blog navigation?