Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unsafe getsimple CMS for my hostingprovider, please help
Since my hostingprovider called goedkopewebhoster.nl has beefed up their security parameters on what is considered a safe CMS I can no longer safe the edits when they have a link in them. The changes won't get saved and I land on a error page. If I save the page without the links the page saves fine. The website I'm having this problem with is: http://www.iersesetterqueenstone.nl/

[Image: YcQMWiE.png]

[Image: nohYwr1.png]

This makes the use of Getsimple impossible and I am hoping for a software update from Getsimple that fixes this major issue. If I can't find a solution for this modsec dilemma I am forced to stop using Getsimple alltogether and find another CMS like Grav, Wordpress, etc. for my customer.

I have my own site running on the same hosting (also goedkopewebhoster.nl) called: nannadiensten.nl which saves pages with links (URL addresses) just fine.

[Image: YgjUev4.png]

If you recognize this or you can help me get rid of this annoying bug, please help me.
Your host is blocking with mod sec, its not something that anyone but you can fix and it will be a problem with other cms also. Have them disable the rule or add your own htaccess ip whitelisting
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2018-07-05, 09:35:53)shawn_a Wrote: Your host is blocking with mod sec, its not something that anyone but you can fix and it will be a problem with other cms also. Have them disable the rule or add your own htaccess ip whitelisting

Thank you Shawn for your input. I already figured out that the problem lies with the PHP version which is stuck at version .34 and it needs to be at version .36 to get rid of the URL/Modsec error.

Now I don't know how to get the PHP version bruteforced to the .36 version but any help is appreciated.

[Image: UcnyUT4.png]
Not sure how that would fix it, but you have to upgrade php, thats the only way
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
You can upgrade this in Cpanel yourself apparently: https://www.goedkopewebhoster.nl/kennisb...gebruiken/