Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for repository
Don't really know if this is in the "TODO list" but it would be nice to have a list of all plugins, themes and existing language files. Currently the Extended section shows the latest added files and allows me to search, but if I want a list of all plugins under one category there is now way to see them.

Or am I missing something?

Thanks.
Rejoice! For very bad things are about to happen.
I think everything the lists at the Extend you’re talking about is a list of all plugins. A lot of plugins are still not being submitted there.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
I'm sorry, didn't understand your reply.

Unless I'm missing a link in the Extended page I can only see the latest submitted files, though they may be all the current files, if submissions grow as is expected, will those list show only the latest files or everything? If they show everything why do I need to search, if they don't show everything I would like to see a full list, maybe by categories or tags.

I know that the current submission count may be low, but if we get more submissions how will that page show everything?

By the way, if I want to submit a language file, I just need to upload it in the Extend page? I'm translating GetSimple to Portuguese.
I believe there is an option when uploading to select plugin, theme, or language file.

I understand what you are saying but I think chris is the only one who can answer this due to the
Fact that he wrote the app.
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
As soon as I finish translating I'll see about uploading the file, as for the page, well it's just a suggestion as I had spent some time looking for a way to confirm is there were more plugins and even listing all the plugins from a given category. As I couldn't find a way to do it I decided to post here.

Thanks.
Knitter Wrote:I'm sorry, didn't understand your reply.

Unless I'm missing a link in the Extended page I can only see the latest submitted files, though they may be all the current files, if submissions grow as is expected, will those list show only the latest files or everything? If they show everything why do I need to search, if they don't show everything I would like to see a full list, maybe by categories or tags.

I know that the current submission count may be low, but if we get more submissions how will that page show everything?

By the way, if I want to submit a language file, I just need to upload it in the Extend page? I'm translating GetSimple to Portuguese.

If you just search for * you will get (as far as I know) everything in the repository

-Rob A>
It would be nice to have a list of tags, or tag cloud...
Labels of plugins lists should be clickable, and allow to access whole list of certain type of plugins.
At least add a number of all plugins in brackets like Latest Themes (6).

Second thing I'd like to point is to add additional box with description how to use (despite installation), because there are plenty methods of launching a plugin, and often I have no idea what's the syntax :\
There's as well no readme inside archives.

edit: I completely forgot to mention that there's a need for a plugin's changelog
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad