Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
please help create plugin (i have idea, how create grid in ckeditor)
Wink 
Hi,
some time ago i create post "botstrap grid on ckeditor", Oleg and few users found for me fixes for this. I try many solusions and
i found solution create block bootstrap in ckeditor bootstrap. 
How i Create this:

I install custom admin css plugin and i hide sidebar in edit mode. content where is ckeditor i resize to 100%.

On gsconfig in wysywig options i turn on div block, and templates option ckeditor.

I create a few templates uses col-md-6, col-md-4 in default.js on admin/template/js/ckeditor/plugins/templates/templates/default.js 

In my theme gs, i create editor.css and import cdn bootstrap. 

[Image: ac3333299208e3f7med.jpg]

This is final effect. I want share this with us, because i love this cms. Problem is, i cant create plugin get simple. Anyone  want create such plugin?

when i final style.css and template i can share all on this.

Sorry for my english, i hope all understandable.
Ehh.. Wouldn't it more logical to use content blocks for every block in the grid? So that every block is a separate page which you can edit?

Also I think ckeditor has an option to add a toggle fullscreen mode button, so that you don't need to hide the sidemenu.
(2018-12-15, 03:14:51)datiswous Wrote: Ehh.. Wouldn't it more logical to use content blocks for every block in the grid? So that every block is a separate page which you can edit?

Also I think ckeditor has an option to add a toggle fullscreen mode button, so that you don't need to hide the sidemenu.

I create many websites for clients, many of them pass on gs cms for my persuasion. I can adjust it as I want and the client will not change it. The problem is that many want to divide pages into blocks when the page is more advanced. Your solutions are right and I also used them at the beginning but when the client wanted to create a new structure it created a problem. Special pages also passed the exam, but with many blocks it was a lot of work. Maximize this ok option but unfortunately the bootstrap grid does not display correctly before maximizing it's styling. I managed in any case to create new templates, I will write at least on the forum how I did it, I can use somebody Blush

this is last project when i use this way.
http://poradnia.multicolor.ovh/oferta-na...k-szkolny/
for those interested, in a few days will publish a plugin that allows you to easily add a grid to the ckeditor.
(2019-06-24, 19:57:16)multicolor Wrote: for those interested, in a few days will publish a plugin that allows you to easily add a grid to the ckeditor.

Thanks, I would be interested!
(2019-06-26, 17:29:34)MaryUser Wrote:
(2019-06-24, 19:57:16)multicolor Wrote: for those interested, in a few days will publish a plugin that allows you to easily add a grid to the ckeditor.

Thanks, I would be interested!

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/gri...ager/1216/
Looking good, will have to download a copy.

I've had this dilemma for some time now, you have hopefully solved it. 

Thanks

PS . . . just installed but can't get 'ShowGrid' to work. Has huge potential though
(2019-07-02, 20:25:40)craiga Wrote: Looking good, will have to download a copy.

Thanks

PS . . . just installed but can't get 'ShowGrid' to work. Has huge potential though

first create grid, use col-12 or what do you want. But if you refresh website you must click on show grid. I now work for this, and if you wanna help me tell me on pm. Please tell me, did you use editor.css on your theme?
Hi thanks for making this plugin

I installed the plugin but nothing shows when I click on Show Grid or Add grid.
Am I missing something ?
(2019-07-03, 01:06:30)multicolor Wrote:

Thanks

first create grid, use col-12 or what do you want. But if you refresh website you must click on show grid. I now work for this, and if you wanna help me tell me on pm. Please tell me, did you use editor.css on your theme?
I installed a fresh instance of the CMS with the default themes. Then I installed and turned on your plugin and created a simple grid of 333. Then saved the page and then clicked show grid and nothing happened.
(2019-07-03, 01:33:11)Felix Wrote: Hi thanks for making this plugin

I installed the plugin but nothing shows when I click on Show Grid or Add grid.
Am I missing something ?

I upload now 1.1 , please check this if you can.
(2019-07-03, 01:39:20)craiga Wrote:

Thanks

I installed a fresh instance of the CMS with the default themes. Then I installed and turned on your plugin and created a simple grid of 333. Then saved the page and then clicked show grid and nothing happened.

Maybe 1.1 is better.. please check if you canSmile ofcourse flush cache ,and delete previous version.
(2019-07-03, 03:37:48)multicolor Wrote:

Thanks

Maybe 1.1 is better.. please check if you canSmile ofcourse flush cache ,and delete previous version.

Superb, appears to be working perfectly (still need to run additional tests) . . . really nice work. 

I think a lot of people will use this plugin. I know it will certainly help the users on the intranet that I built. Many of them have been asking about additional templates. This dramatically reduces the need to make additional templates.

Thanks

I also created a quick video to show people what to expect . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z11n1PRru4
(2019-07-03, 17:20:06)craiga Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 03:37:48)multicolor Wrote:

Thanks

Superb, appears to be working perfectly (still need to run additional tests) . . . really nice work. 

I think a lot of people will use this plugin. I know it will certainly help the users on the intranet that I built. Many of them have been asking about additional templates. This dramatically reduces the need to make additional templates.

Thanks

I also created a quick video to show people what to expect . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z11n1PRru4

Thanks,

1.2 i hope transfer code to pure javascript, and i add many options on grid with images and allign text-image so stay tuned, and if you find bug please send me PM.