Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM change form
Hi,

In my page http://steve-coach-sportif.fr/contact ,

I would like to change the email in the right green square and I also would like to change the destination email of the form.

Thanks for your replies.
Are you using Get-Simple CMS? Your website does not look like it is using this content manager.

Without knowing the layout of the template files, or which theme you are using, I can't really say where the sidebar information is on the backend. Otherwise, you can check the components section to see if the sidebar information is there.
(2019-01-17, 22:46:51)newdeepdan Wrote: Are you using Get-Simple CMS? Your website does not look like it is using this content manager.

Without knowing the layout of the template files, or which theme you are using, I can't really say where the sidebar information is on the backend. Otherwise, you can check the components section to see if the sidebar information is there.

Thanks for your reply, well I have Default Theme, and no components, and I have these plugins :

Custom Title
This plugin adds the ability to use a custom title tag.
Version 1.3 — Author: ePirat
Disable
I18N Navigation
Multilevel navigation & breadcrumbs (I18N enabled)
Version 1.7 — Author: Martin Vlcek
Disable
Innovation Theme Settings
Settings for the default GetSimple 3.0 Theme: Innovation
Version 1.0 — Author: Chris Cagle
Disable
I18N Base
Internationalize content based on slug/URL names
Version 1.7 — Author: Martin Vlcek
Disable

Hope you'll find how to fix this issue Smile
That doesn't look like the default theme at all.

Your best option is to go to Theme > Edit Theme > Choose sidebar.inc.php > Click Edit.

[Image: DKBRRBs.png]