Wink

1.8 update!

better support with i18n special field
better theme preview site
New url preview on page title on edit.
Smooth animation

[Image: section.jpg]

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/lig...heme/1174/
this plugin is better than the dark theme. I did not notice any errors.
Really nice work.

Like it and haven't noticed any issues with additional icons appearing either.

Great work.
Attached is a small cleanup up the "lightstyle.css" css file.
  • Added formatting
  • Corrected accidental additional carriage returns (ex: line 133, 144, ect.)
  • Removed double semicolons ";;" (ex: line 215)
  • Removed some white space
Love this theme! Thanks so much Wink

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

Feature requests:
  • Font size option in admin (same as being said for Grey theme)
  • Set color for active / inactive plugin
Active or inactive plugins are sometimes difficult to differentiate if there are many installed.
Example:    

Normally active plugins are listed white and disabled plugins are listed in grey, but sometimes this is not done correct as seen in example (last plugin is active, but still grey).

So if I can set the color of active plugins on light green and the inactive on grey it's easier to spot what plugins are active / inactive.
(2019-03-23, 04:04:09)datiswous Wrote: Feature requests:
  • Font size option in admin (same as being said for Grey theme)
  • Set color for active / inactive plugin
Active or inactive plugins are sometimes difficult to differentiate if there are many installed.

I made a few small changes to the css file, and among one of those chages, was make the active plugins a bit more visible.
Is this what you were referring to?

[attachment=853]

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

Not entirely, but this might already be an improvement. Thanks for the effort. I guess I can try to edit the css file myself to get the desired result.
(2019-03-23, 04:34:02)datiswous Wrote: Not entirely, but this might already be an improvement. Thanks for the effort. I guess I can try to edit the css file myself to get the desired result.

I hope that the next release will meet your expectations Smile

[Image: lt14.png]

[Image: lt142.png]
Thumbs Up 
Awesome. This is a huge improvement.
Very nice.

One thing: Would be nice to have a list-view in the file section.
(2019-03-26, 09:34:00)datiswous Wrote: Very nice.

I add new version 1.5 and you can switch to classic or modern viewSmile
Bug 
(2019-03-26, 21:29:57)multicolo Wrote: I add new version 1.5 and you can switch to classic or modern viewSmile

Small bug: 
After setting "Use left sidebar", when I return to config., it is un-checked. If I wish to make any other changes, this needs to be checked again.
I believe the same happens with "Use modern file view", but as I use a different file browser, I am not positive.

(2019-03-26, 21:29:57)multicolor Wrote:

I tried to change it to the list view, but it does not change. Also, I don't know how to produce the different colors on the plugin view. Font size option works well, although it might be good to set a max to the font size setting (if possible), if you set it too high by accident it is a bit hard to set it back.
(2019-03-27, 07:14:10)datiswous Wrote:
(2019-03-26, 21:29:57)multicolor Wrote:

I tried to change it to the list view, but it does not change. Also, I don't know how to produce the different colors on the plugin view. Font size option works well, although it might be good to set a max to the font size setting (if possible), if you set it too high by accident it is a bit hard to set it back.

Save your settings without checked modern view. And flush your cache , i still working on this theme, 1.6 comming  maybe next week. Any idea else?

Edit:
I checked, i saw problem . i fix this so fast how i can
If you are looking for new features to add, I would like to see an option to choose a login page style like the one you have for Grey Theme, but with it covering about 35%.  Big Grin

(2019-03-29, 01:12:34)islander Wrote: If you are looking for new features to add, I would like to see an option to choose a login page style like the one you have for Grey Theme, but with it covering about 35%.  Big Grin

maybe soon. Now i fix switcher on 1.6 ( but i cant save select option after submit settings) for classic mode and left sidebar mode. Many work with this, i wanna add this option for another my admin plugin.  195 people downloads light theme ... oah  Big Grin
(2019-03-29, 01:12:34)islander Wrote: If you are looking for new features to add, I would like to see an option to choose a login page style like the one you have for Grey Theme, but with it covering about 35%.  Big Grin

What do you think about add:

1. add option settings avatar on login screen
2. add option settings background url on login screen
3.hide header navbar section just like " hide backup section", "hide theme section"...
4.add contact section with number and email on pages sidebar , your client use get simple , have question and you can easy see contact to you.
5. ..or link to your wesbite as another <li> section on pages.
6. logo instead of the page name in the upper left corner
(2019-03-29, 02:34:07)multicolor Wrote: What do you think about add:

1. add option settings avatar on login screen
2. add option settings background url on login screen
3.hide header navbar section just like " hide backup section", "hide theme section"...
4.add contact section with number and email on pages sidebar , your client use get simple , have question and you can easy see contact to you.
5. ..or  link to your wesbite as another <li> section on pages.
6. logo instead of the page name in the upper left corner

1 & 6: Could be the same logo (I have added this to both login & admin, you can see in the image in this post ) But keep site name.
2: ok, but with a default of your random image that you use now.
4: Not sure what part of the header you are talking about?
5: Might be a good idea for a separate plugin?

(2019-03-28, 23:57:21)multicolor Wrote: Any idea else?

You could add a maintenance / coming soon mode functionality. This is more about front-end though and also not entirely related.
(2019-03-29, 10:16:11)datiswous Wrote: You could add a maintenance / coming soon mode functionality. This is more about front-end though and also not entirely related.

There are currently 3 other plugins that do this, so maybe its not needed here.

(2019-03-29, 10:16:11)datiswous Wrote:
(2019-03-28, 23:57:21)multicolor Wrote: Any idea else?

You could add a maintenance / coming soon mode functionality. This is more about front-end though and also not entirely related.

Just like islander tells plugins on this extend repo. But good idea Smile Not everyone wants install hundred plugins. This function is easy to implement and think, so i  work on this in.
Installed the plugin on my site this morning . . . absolutely brilliant! 

IMHO we could maybe look at using something like this as a default for GS. 
(Though I understand it's down to personal taste and many may prefer the existing look and feel).

Great work though
(2019-06-08, 17:40:03)craiga Wrote: IMHO we could maybe look at using something like this as a default for GS. 
(Though I understand it's down to personal taste and many may prefer the existing look and feel).
I think it's not a bad idea to include an alternative (responsive) admin theme in GS, aside from the default existing one.
(2019-06-10, 22:34:02)datiswous Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 17:40:03)craiga Wrote: IMHO we could maybe look at using something like this as a default for GS. 
I think it's not a bad idea to include an alternative (responsive) admin theme in GS, aside from the default existing one.

Definitely, I just showed some users the new theme and they were happy to move over to it on both their intranet and their website. Unfortunately people just s book by its cover and as much as GS default theme is good, it (inho) lacks a little modernism. I think when ever I provide GS to clients I will include this an option.
(2019-06-10, 23:00:39)craiga Wrote:
(2019-06-10, 22:34:02)datiswous Wrote:

Definitely, I just showed some users the new theme and they were happy to move over to it on both their intranet and their website. Unfortunately people just s book by its cover and as much as GS default theme is good, it (inho) lacks a little modernism. I think when ever I provide GS to clients I will include this an option.

thanks for a good word.i' m so happy i can give some stuff for this community.