Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Bar
I created next plugin, this is add sidebar menu to the frontend, you can customize this if you want. compatible with many languages, gets names from your system.
Smile Remember LightBar loves Lighttheme !

1.0 This plugin uses jquery 1.6.1

1.1 removes jquery , uses pure javascript.

1.2 Now with config:

you can change background color,
you can change yours avatar.

Just install and turn on.
/// if you want add new link to the menu /// Create new components " light_bar_nav"
example: "

<li> <a  href ="(your link)"> your name </li>

"

http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/light-bar/1178/

[Image: 1.jpg]
Ah cool. I guess similar to SA GS Admin Toolbar, but then on the side.
(2019-02-15, 07:05:08)datiswous Wrote: Ah cool. I guess similar to SA GS Admin Toolbar, but then on the side.

that's the point! This is only alternative Smile
I am having a minor problem, I have a site installed in a sub-directory and all the links in the side-bar are linking to the root.

Also, is it possible to hide links to items without permissions?
For example, a user does not have permissions for Plugins or Theme, this links are not available.

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

(2019-03-22, 18:38:07)islander Wrote: I am having a minor problem, I have a site installed in a sub-directory and all the links in the side-bar are linking to the root.

Also, is it possible to hide links to items without permissions?
For example, a user does not have permissions for Plugins or Theme, this links are not available.

This is easy to fix

open lightbar.php from plugins and change link to the admin,

<li><a href="/admin/pages.php"> <i class="fas fa-desktop"></i> <?php i18n('TAB_PAGES');?> </a></li>
 <li><a href="/admin/upload.php"><i class="far fa-file"></i> <?php i18n('TAB_FILES');?></a></li>
  <li><a href="/admin/theme.php"><i class="fas fa-paint-brush"></i> <?php i18n('TAB_THEME');?></a></li>
  <li><a href="/admin/backups.php"><i class="fas fa-save"></i> <?php i18n('TAB_BACKUPS');?></a></li>
  <li><a href="/admin/plugins.php"><i class="fas fa-plug"></i> <?php i18n('PLUGINS_NAV');?></a></li>

about your second question i don't have idea how i create this feauture now , but soon maybeSmile
OK, will look. Thanks
Maybe there is a way to add base-url so that it wouldnt need to be modified each time?

PS.: your "Light Admin Theme" is amazing Smile

GS Community Edition with php8.x compatibility, new features and much more!  Support Me

(2019-03-22, 20:55:49)islander Wrote: OK, will look. Thanks
Maybe there is a way to add base-url so that it wouldnt need to be modified each time?

PS.: your "Light Admin Theme" is amazing Smile

For now I can not keep up with it Smile I'm still learning php and creating plugins, I would like to give a lot to the community and I hope that the next plugins and subsequent versions will be even better.

Thanks Smile I did not expect such a good reception.
Attached is the "lightbar.php" file, with a little bit of formatting,
fixed a none closing <p>
fixed logout button (misspelled)
and added site url to links.

Changed
Code:
<li><a href="/admin/pages.php"> <i class="fas fa-desktop"></i> <?php i18n('TAB_PAGES');?> </a></li>
to

Code:
<li><a href="<?php get_site_url(); ?>admin/pages.php"> <i class="fas fa-desktop"></i> <?php i18n('TAB_PAGES');?> </a></li>

1.2 Now with config:

you can change background color,
you can change yours avatar.