Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Martijn!
Zegnåt Wrote:Today, 2010-10-23, is my 19th birthday.

Happy birthday Zegnåt!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
though a little late, than have a lot of fun!

Happy birthday!

Who had those years!!!!

Regards.
Yup, Happy Birthday Man !!

M
My Github Repos: Github
Happy birthday young friend!
Thank you all!

I feel old, then again, I guess that will make all of you feel even older ;-)
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
A little late, but wish you tons of rich clients paying for your webservices Wink
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
I also congratulate you on your Happy Birthday Smile
Dude, I've got a daughter your age! Have a Fantastic time. I vaguely remember being 19, getting stoned and rendering military hardware inoperable as a protest against the then government we were forced to serve. Fun times. Not. Hope you make better memories!
Galen777 Wrote:Dude, I've got a daughter your age!
Comments like that make me feel young again ;-)

Galen777 Wrote:I vaguely remember being 19, getting stoned and rendering military hardware inoperable as a protest against the then government we were forced to serve.
Kicking us Dutch guys out of the country. Although most of that might have happened before your time.
“Don’t forget the important ˚ (not °) on the a,” says the Unicode lover.
Help us test a key change for the core! ¶ Problems with GetSimple? Be sure to enable debug mode!
There's a saying down here: "Die Kaap bly Hollands". For all their efforts, it seems that the majority of Capey's (and 3/4 of the population is brown), are still very much Dutch in their cultural outlook and unwillingness to be "assimilated" into the ANC's nationalist views. Many see the Cape as the yardstick for healthy opposition here. But it's yer birthday. So the only party you need concern yourself with is the Party at your house tonight! Enjoy.