Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with apostrophes
hi,
thanks for the new version 1.6...
i have got a problem with the apostrophes... after installing and testing, i saw that the page title and the content included the ' apostrophe. the apostroph was escaped after editing the title for the second time... but - and thats the problem: the escape character was escaped too, so that i got a line filled with apostrophes after some updates.
Thanks for finding this... I've been able to reproduce and will likely have it fixed in the next update...
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Chris, has this problem been fixed? I just downloaded and installed version 2.03 and ran into the same problem with an apostrophe in the title of a page. Am I doing something wrong? How do I fix it?

Thanks.

Don
dondemaio Wrote:Chris, has this problem been fixed? I just downloaded and installed version 2.03 and ran into the same problem with an apostrophe in the title of a page. Am I doing something wrong? How do I fix it?

Thanks.

Don

OK, forget about this. Apparently I had an old copy of GetSimple. I downloaded the recent one and the problem went away.

Great program, by the way.

Don