• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange text in login panel
Hi, i just discovered strange error :/
When i go to my page /admin/index.php i get strange text, like this:

{CONTROL_PANEL}
{USERNAME}:
{PASSWORD}:
{LOGIN}

and etc... What's wrong ? I think, there are some problems with language file ? :/

i added screenshot.

Just noticed that, after login and loguot this problem disappears, but after cookies cleanup it shows strange text again.
Some keys were not translated in your language file, maybe the file is not updated to the version you are using.

You can try to add those translations yourself, wait for the translator to update the file or try to contact him.
Rejoice! For very bad things are about to happen.
Knitter Wrote:Some keys were not translated in your language file, maybe the file is not updated to the version you are using.

You can try to add those translations yourself, wait for the translator to update the file or try to contact him.

I translated all keys(2.03 lang file updated to beta), also added missing keys. Hmm, something strange.
You know, I had a similar problem with the latest code. I had translated every string to the beta version and now some strings are missing, don't remember if they were the same as those you've shown as I just dismissed the issue and was going to look at it latter this week.

Maybe there are some keys that were not added the the language file or something else is broken.
Knitter Wrote:You know, I had a similar problem with the latest code. I had translated every string to the beta version and now some strings are missing, don't remember if they were the same as those you've shown as I just dismissed the issue and was going to look at it latter this week.

Maybe there are some keys that were not added the the language file or something else is broken.

I just checked lang file - all strings are there. How i said, after login and loguot - everything is normal, but when i clean cookies, i get same problem :/ smth strange. Maybe should i use stable version? What things are made better in beta version? Also, big thanks for fast reply Smile
Using a stable version is always recommended. The current beta version is available for testing only and can easily contain bugs that will break any site using it.

So yes, I would recommend that you use the stable version until the next version comes out. I can't speak for the dev team but I think the next version won't take long to be released.

There are a few improvements and bug fixes but I believe it's better to wait until the final version is out instead of using a beta version, unless you intend to test the beta and can fix any issue.