Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premium GetSimple Themes
(2013-04-02, 03:22:24)n00dles101 Wrote: please be aware that these premium themes are nothing to do with this site or GetSimple.

If you have a problem with the themes please contact the Theme developers.

http://www.getsimplethemes.com/support-center/

Thanks admin,
I'm aware that the theme is has nothing to do with GetSimple... but this thread IS about 3rd party themes, isn't it? I have already tried contacting the theme developers through the link mentioned, and have sent a PM to Mattijs - no response. As a result, my website is unusable Undecided

(2013-04-02, 03:22:24)n00dles101 Wrote: please be aware that these premium themes are nothing to do with this site or GetSimple.

If you have a problem with the themes please contact the Theme developers.

http://www.getsimplethemes.com/support-center/

Thanks admin,
I'm aware that the theme is has nothing to do with GetSimple... but this thread IS about 3rd party themes, isn't it? I have already tried contacting the theme developers through the link mentioned, and have sent a PM to Mattijs - no response. As a result, my website is unusable Undecided
Maybe if you create another thread and ask for community support someone can figure out whats wrong, if this theme is for an older version also someone might know what changed.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
You might want to consider hiring somebody to fix it for you if you need your site working urgently.
http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20
Otherwise we can certainly try to assist you as a community if you create your own thread.
Hello All,

Only just stumbled across this thread - hopefully we can get this sorted.

Sujit - we responded to your email on 21/02/2013 @ 19:54 GMT - did you not receive it?

Regards,
(2013-04-04, 05:52:40)getsimplethemes Wrote: Hello All,

Sujit - we responded to your email on 21/02/2013 @ 19:54 GMT - did you not receive it?

Regards,

Hi Mattijs,
I'm afraid i've not recd your mail... can you please resend it with a copy to sujit.pavithran@beesknees.in.
Thanks
(2013-04-04, 20:34:06)Sujit Pavithran Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 05:52:40)getsimplethemes Wrote: Hello All,

Regards,

Hi Mattijs,
I'm afraid i've not recd your mail... can you please resend it with a copy to sujit.pavithran@beesknees.in.
Thanks

Mail sent Smile
Just for those of you who'd like to see the mail I recd from GetSimple Themes -
Quote:"Hello!

Many thanks for you email.

Unfortunately, as your purchase was only for a regular license your purchase does not include technical support.

As such we will need to charge $30 per hour for any technical support requests.

As a guide to helping resolve your issue it sounds like you may be having difficulty with the .htaccess and smart URLs setting within the admin.

I hope that helps somewhat,

Regards,

Bobby @ GetSimpleThemes"

Also, you advertise the following on your website with the purchase of the theme -

"Regular License $24
Theme files
Theme documentation
Support through forums Exclamation
Free theme updates"

What do you mean by "Support Through Forums"?? Aren't you legally misrepresenting your service?
For Regular license customers we do not offer email support as this would negate our business profitability if we had to help customers with issues freely - in 99% of cases this is due to a customers server setup, incorrect installation or other eventuality out of our control.

For Developer license customers, we offer full email support and will help customers with all issues until they are resolved - no matter how long it takes!

All our themes come with very comprehensive and detailed instructions.

With regards to 'Support through forums', yes that is a mistake. We have recently taken our support forum offline due to a large amount of spam getting through. Naturally, we will get this removed ASAP now it has been brought to our attention.

Please PM or email us at support@getsimplethemes.com for any further help or support.

Regards,
Please continue any further 3rd party support issues and inter business discussions outside of our forums please.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
Hi everyone ,

I recently bought the simple business theme , though its a great theme , i just like to find out how to replace the text in the logo area by an image.

Is there anyone out here who can advice me ?

Thanks
(2013-04-09, 08:05:13)gd5670 Wrote: Hi everyone ,

I recently bought the simple business theme , though its a great theme , i just like to find out how to replace the text in the logo area by an image.

Thanks

Hi gd5670,

From the admin panel, go to Settings -> GST ThemeSettings, the first option should be 'Logo / Sitename'. Simply input an image URL link in there!

Thanks,

GetSimpleThemes!
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried your solution but it will simply display the url as text , so the actual image does not show up.

I have fixed the issue temporarili on the homepage by replacing :

<a href="/" id="logo"><?php if(gst_get_themesettings('logo')) {echo gst_get_themesettings('logo');} else {echo "Simple<span>Business</span>";}?></a>

by :

<div style="width: 242px; height: 93px; position: top; margin-top: -45px; border: 0px; background-image: url('http://www.studiocreation.nl/data/uploads/cs-logo.png'); opacity: 0.95; overflow: hidden; -webkit-border-radius: 8px; border-radius: 8px; font-color: #ffffff; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 8px 6px -6px black;">
<div style="float: left; width: 242px; position: relative; left: 10px; padding: 11px; overflow: hidden;">
&nbsp;</div>
</div>

Though i think there should be an easier way then just by editing the source code.

Have a look at my site :

http://is.gd/DsVoeh

Thanks !

(2013-04-09, 17:00:14)getsimplethemes Wrote:
(2013-04-09, 08:05:13)gd5670 Wrote: Hi everyone ,

Thanks

Hi gd5670,

From the admin panel, go to Settings -> GST ThemeSettings, the first option should be 'Logo / Sitename'. Simply input an image URL link in there!

Thanks,

GetSimpleThemes!