• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
installtion problem
Good day at all, I'm new here

i'd like ask your help to install Get Simple on my website,

i've followed the instruction to install GS in my webhost

so: i've upload from my drive the folder GetSimple on my webhost

i've checked the permission of the folder data as 755

and i did the first setup trough http://www.mydomain/getsimple

after that i've received the confirm page for the right information submission, but a error page appear when i try to proceed

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, postmaster@my_domain.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

so i've tried to read something here concerning that problem and i've modify the permissions of the whole folder getsimple from 755 to 777

but the problem remain as before

i think to have done all right but that result don't give me many reasons to believe it.

please check my PHP INFO

my best regards
same problem with subfolders on server (on localhost works) Sad
nothing helps
hi vsky

could you tell me if do i've to upload the in the root of my webhost the whole folder "GetSimple" with all the contents or only the content of it?
leepton Wrote:could you tell me if do i've to upload the in the root of my webhost the whole folder "GetSimple" with all the contents or only the content of it?

Only the content of it. But if you have other cms or something else in root then it's better to use subfolders.

PS. php info is ok...
This is an issue i think which has come up before. Your htaccess needs to be adjusted.

Make sure your htaccess has the following:

RewriteBase /subfoldername/

Not

RewriteBase /
Nothing is too difficult... anything is possible.
'But you tried, and you failed.. the important thing? never try'