Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number of Pages (per page) in Admin
Is there a way to set the number of pages per page of the Page Mangement, well... page... in the admin area? I'd like to ultimately be able to view all pages on one screen - so either turing the pagination option off, or simply setting it to a high number so that it never kicks over to other pages...

Thanks!
Chris
Try line 146 of:
Code:
admin/ template/ js/ jquery.getsimple.js
should look like this:
Code:
$('table.paginate tr').quickpaginate( { perpage: 15, showcounter: true, pager : $("#page_counter") } );

You could change it to:
Code:
$('table.paginate tr').quickpaginate( { perpage: 1500, showcounter: true, pager : $("#page_counter") } );

My changed code says to display up to 1500 pages per page vs the original 15 pages.

Let me know if this works, we may want to add a disable/enable and an option in gsconfig.php
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
not sure if this is just in GS3.0 or in 2.03, but you can also turn off pagination within gsconfig.php
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Yes - this worked fine. FYI there are two lines like that in the code. I tried both and it's the first one - line 153. Unsure what the second reference is to - line 181.

Thanks!
Chris
An extention to my original question - is there a way to arrange the pages in this list other than alphabetical by slug?
not yet. we might be adding sorting headers in the future, but it unfortunately wont be in the next release... (3.0)
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
patriotmedia Wrote:An extention to my original question - is there a way to arrange the pages in this list other than alphabetical by slug?

The I18N plugin (http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/i18n/69/), which can be used even if you don't have multiple languages on your site, sorts the pages by page title.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Well, I have the same problems: too few pages on admin allpages screen and sorted in some strange order. First tried this:
ccagle8 Wrote:not sure if this is just in GS3.0 or in 2.03, but you can also turn off pagination within gsconfig.php
http://get-simple.info/wiki/config:gsconfig
Code:
# Turn on paging for long lists of pages
define('GSPAGER', FALSE);

But did not work neither in 2.03.1 nor in 3.0(mistaken), just pager buttons disappeared. I peeked into pages.php and if it says only line
Code:
<?php if(defined('GSPAGER')) { ?><div id="page_counter" class="qc_pager"></div><?php } ?>
this <div> gets not printed and in line 79 table is classified "paginate"
Code:
<table id="editpages" class="edittable highlight paginate">
so it looks impossible to get rid of this js pagination with gsconfig.php. Any more friendly way than changing JS template to achieve it?

As to pages arrangement additional buttons ↑ ↓ would be enough to be added to present # X
Ampersand Wrote:so it looks impossible to get rid of this js pagination with gsconfig.php. Any more friendly way than changing JS template to achieve it?

remove define('GSPAGER',...) from gsconfig.php or put a # in front of it to make it a comment.
I18N, I18N Search, I18N Gallery, I18N Special Pages - essential plugins for multi-language sites.
Sorry, must have said unclearly - already tried just 'next' 'previous' buttons disappeared from below the list in 2.03.1. Number of pages remained 15. No way without altering "paginate" class.
marhaba Wrote:
ccagle8 Wrote:you can also turn off pagination within gsconfig.php

How?

Look above how to change your gsconfig.php file.

PS. I must have done somthing wrong in situation decribed in my above posts. gsconfig.php command works fine only from 3.0 above. In earlier version you have to change js files as described above.