Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple is now being sponsored by Pair Networks!
GetSimple is now being sponsored by Pair Networks. We will be switching to their servers this coming weekend, so the site will be down a couple times over the next few days. I will try and make this as seamless as possible for everyone.

Thanks Pair!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Update on the server move: Outstanding Problems:

1. EXTEND - I am still having some problems with the script reading .zip files

Please post here if you experience any problems with the site that may be attributed to the server move.
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
I heard about GS from Pair's most recent newsletter. Some time I hope you'll post more of the story about the move to Pair ... how it came about, etc. I picked the Steelers last week just because my hosting service is in Pittsburgh. Oh, well, I wasn't going to use that dollar anyway.
I can't download any plugin or theme at all. If I click on the download button I get a blanc page (tested in 2 browsers).

I don't know if this is relavant, but if I change:

http://get-simple.info/extend/download.php?file=&id=90 (the original link)

into:

http://get-simple.info/extend/download.php

I get a page, with a line which says:

Quote:No such file found
Ok, I think I know what is wrong with that. I'm not on my dev computer now, so I can hopefully fix it in a few hours. Thanks
- Chris

Cannot download language files and other stuff from your site at the moment.
ok, this is fixed now. sorry for the inconvenience.
- Chris

ccagle8 Wrote:ok, this is fixed now. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

What was the reason?

Funny thing was that at the moment this ocured, I just started testing Getsimple.
Little thing - looks like your favicon is gone.

-Rob A>