Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GetSimple Wiki is Live!
Everyone,

The GetSimple Wiki is now live. I'm not putting it in the main navigation of the site until I/We fill it out a little more, but effective today -- the Wiki will be the primary source for documentation on GetSimple.

I will slowly start moving data from the /docs part of the site into the Wiki in the days ahead as well. (I already have a good shell started)

If you are a member of this forum, then you have the ability to edit the wiki, otherwise you will only have READ access.

Even now, if you have information on GS that should be added, please do so. It will help me test the wiki as well as get it filled in with more content.

I will also be working on skinning it so it matches the rest of the site, so ignore it's ugliness for now.

Thanks!
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
not working:
No ACL setup yet! Denying access to everyone.

funny it writes:
Permission Denied
Sorry, you don't have enough rights to continue. Perhaps you forgot to login?
Logged in as: marrco (marrco)
@marrco - I will try and fix that stupid message once i get around to skinning it. Can you or someone else try to make an edit? I should have this fixed now
- Chris

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Hi Chris,

Can see the wiki now, but cannot make any edits.

Mike.
My Github Repos: Github
Ok, what about now?
- Chris

yeah working fine now.

Tks.
My Github Repos: Github
Very helpful and working great. thanks.