Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I18n gallery
Friends:

When I try to add an image to the gallery to create a library - insert image, imagebrowser.php opens and when I click on an image it does nothing, nothing comes up. How can I solve it?. Thank you.

Amigos:
Cuando intento agregar una imagen a la galeria en crear libreria - insertar imagen, se me abre imagebrowser.php y al hacer clic en una imagen no hace nada, no la sube nada de nada. ¿Como lo puedo solucionar?. Gracias.
(2020-02-19, 10:10:09)gdfemia Wrote: Friends:

When I try to add an image to the gallery to create a library - insert image, imagebrowser.php opens and when I click on an image it does nothing, nothing comes up. How can I solve it?. Thank you.

Amigos:
Cuando intento agregar una imagen a la galeria en crear libreria - insertar imagen, se me abre imagebrowser.php y al hacer clic en una imagen no hace nada, no la sube nada de nada. ¿Como lo puedo solucionar?. Gracias.

Check your url on settings. Maybe is not correct
(2020-02-19, 22:08:44)multicolor Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 10:10:09)gdfemia Wrote: Friends:

Amigos:

Check your url on settings. Maybe is not correct

The problem is when I click on an image to upload to the gallery, I click and it does nothing at all.
The problem is in imagebroswer.php

When I go to Galleries, Create a new gallery, all the photos appear and clicking on a photo does nothing

I need help please.

Thank you.
As multicolor suggested, check your URL in your website settings. You might be accessing your admin panel with a different domain or something. E.g. example.com/admin instead of www.example.com/admin (or vice versa)
(2020-02-22, 03:34:43)Carlos Wrote: As multicolor suggested, check your URL in your website settings. You might be accessing your admin panel with a different domain or something. E.g. example.com/admin instead of www.example.com/admin (or vice versa)

help please, the url is fine but it doesn't load the image

about: blank # blocked
Turn on error reporting. Look at the logs, that's the first thing you should do when problems occur.
The problem is in javascript: void (0) how do I solve it?

<a class="primarylink" href="javascript:void(0)" title="<?php i18n('SELECT_FILE').': '.htmlspecialchars(@$upload['name']); ?>" onClick="<?php echo $onclick; ?>">
(2020-02-24, 09:55:04)gdfemia Wrote: The problem is in javascript: void (0) how do I solve it?

<a class="primarylink" href="javascript:void(0)" title="<?php i18n('SELECT_FILE').': '.htmlspecialchars(@$upload['name']); ?>" onClick="<?php echo $onclick; ?>">

what plugins you uses otherwise i18n gallery on gs? Maybe someone create conflict.