Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me in editing me site content
i am new to website . and i have uploaded css template in my website and i need to edit those pages using getsimple. and my pages have .php extension.

i dont know how to edit it. in admin/page edit section it is not displaying my site files please guide me
and so please tell me steps to bring my pages under the getsimple admin/page edit section
if it is possible.
vijay007 Wrote:i am new to website . and i have uploaded css template in my website and i need to edit those pages using getsimple. and my pages have .php extension.

i dont know how to edit it. in admin/page edit section it is not displaying my site files please guide me
and so please tell me steps to bring my pages under the getsimple admin/page edit section
if it is possible.

I think you can't display *.php pages made by another aplicanion (or better saying it's too much difficult)
The better way to do this is to instal GETSIMPLE, setup you site, make pages and copy contents in your pages.
(Note that GS don't use database to store datas, only xml files)
vijay007 Wrote:i am new to website . and i have uploaded css template in my website and i need to edit those pages using getsimple. and my pages have .php extension.

Who wrote these files? Normally they don't fall from heaven, but are created .. so who is the author?

If your pages have .php-extension, who created these files?
Mostly pages are created by a web application, which one? WOrdpress, Drupal, Joomla! or another system?

why don't you use that system?
Or did you upload GS over your system and destroyed the structure?

We need more info to be of any help for you
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:

Who wrote these files? Normally they don't fall from heaven, but are created .. so who is the author?

If your pages have .php-extension, who created these files?
Mostly pages are created by a web application, which one? WOrdpress, Drupal, Joomla! or another system?

why don't you use that system?
Or did you upload GS over your system and destroyed the structure?

We need more info to be of any help for you

I think you already have a web site (maybe created by someone else) and you want to install GetSimple to edit theese pages.
It's not possible.
You have to create them from the beggining