Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gallery_folder (easy gallery plugin)
Hi I create easy gallery, if you i18n gallery is too big for your small project try thisSmile

1.2 GALLERY FOLDER IS OUT NOW!
Now without shortcode

Create new folder on uploads with name gallery and put your images on this.
Go to edit page and click add gallery
folder when you wanna use it
This create one gallery for easy use
No config, no options, no problemSmile this is for easy website, nothing more.
4.doneSmile

Unfortunately it does not work. I have uploaded the files to uploads/gallery does not show. Also in uploads/gallery/folder ??? Uploaded again does not show.

the code shows in the page ($ gallery_folder $)

sorry for google translator
(2020-03-23, 09:56:46)bafrali55 Wrote: Unfortunately it does not work. I have uploaded the files to uploads/gallery does not show. Also in uploads/gallery/folder ??? Uploaded again does not show.

the code shows in the page ($ gallery_folder $)

sorry for google translator

HISmile
Tell me, when you paste ($ gallery_folder $) to the page this replace to the gallery but without correct img? or you paste ($ gallery_folder $) and nothing change ?

If you paste ($ gallery_folder $) and nothing change check:

your theme have <?php get_header();?>, <?php get_footer();?>
source page where you paste shortcode, many times i have ($&nbspgallery_folder&nbsp$) but working only ($ gallery_folder $). Best way to paste this shortcode on source page when you have this problem.
Nice plugin but why does it not use thumbnails generated by the GS system, is it wanted behavior ?
(2020-10-28, 02:59:55)zekoolweb Wrote: Nice plugin but why does it not use thumbnails generated by the GS system, is it wanted behavior ?

Where you wanna generated thumbnails?
i was thinking that this can save traffic if you have thumbnail instead of full image.
you click thumbnail on the gallery, then it opens full image inside the lightbox.
maybe this could be proposed as an option, because some user may not want to use thumbnail at all.
But i understand that you wanted to keep the plugin very simple, and you did it very well.
thanks for sharing