Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressed to administrator: remove my plugin - My SMTP Contact
This message is addressed to the forum administrator.

I re-registered here with username denis2 (previous username denis). Because the email address webmaster@get-simple.info does not exist.

Today, when I entered the forum, I received a message stating that I was banned for spam. The forum section was deleted where I provided support for my plugin.

Remove my plugin from your repository, as I myself can’t do it now.
My SMTP Contact
http://get-simple.info/extend/plugin/my-smtp-contact/1221/

old login: denis

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Denis,
Sorry to read that this has happened.
But give it some time until an Administrator has contacted.
Maybe it was just a fault in the forum software.
Regards, Felix
Hi Denis,

I checked the logs and I banned you yesterday. It was totally a mistake so sincere apologies for that. I have un-banned you so hopefully you can log in again. A lot of spam has to be manually removed every day so it was bound to happen sooner or later that one of us made a mistake.

Please know you are very welcome here, and a valued contributor.
Ok, thanks
Sorry mate, ill see if we can restore threads and posts, but if the nuke plugin(goodbye spammer) was used it might be a while

timbow did you use goodbye spammer?
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix
(2020-03-24, 01:49:00)shawn_a Wrote: Sorry mate, ill see if we can restore threads and posts, but if the nuke plugin(goodbye spammer) was used it might be a while

timbow did you use goodbye spammer?

I used the 'purge spammer' button. I couldn't find any 'undo' for the content, only for the user ban
There is no undo for that, it deletes all posts and threads, make sure to check num threads and posts when you use it. ( It DOES prevents you from purging users with more than 10 posts )

I checked I have no recent backup of the db in the server, but I might on the host.
NEW: SA Admin Toolbar Plugin | View All My Plugins
- Shawn A aka Tablatronix