Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARGuestbook 0.9.9 RC (with posts management)
Installation Notes:

- Extract the rar archive
-Copy the "ARGuestbook_Files" folder in the getsimple root folder (generally root of your site using get-simple)
-Copy the plugins folder content (1 folder,2 php files) in the Get-Simple plugin folder

To display the guestbook, include the following php code in a template:

showGuestbook();

updates 0.9.9 RC

- posts management (there is an admin tab) (now you can delete posts)
- little graphic bugs are fixed

updates v 0.9.6

- new interior structure
- new customizable GUI
- added languages support (loaded by txt files from lang directory,now there are italian and english but if you want can create a new language file because is easy)
- added a settings php file

additional notes

change the language:

open settings.php with a text editor and change the content of language variable with the name of the language file located in lang directory,for example if you create de.txt (deutsch) the content of language variable will be 'de'.The default language is english and also if the content of the variable is empty the language will be still english.

customize GUI:

open settings.php with a text editor and change the content of color variables,these are described in the comments

The logs of guestbook are saved on ARGuestbook_Files/Comments
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook
does the plugin work correctly?what do you think about this?
My Site: The Harad's Forge
Do you want a guestbook on pages or on news manager articles?Download my GS plugin: ARGuestbook