Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom title for each page
Hello guys,
thank you for deadly simple CMS Smile

I have one answer / request - is it possible to have custom title for each page on my website? I mean I don't want to have title and h1 tags the same on every page I have. I am working hard on my site's SEO and it would definitely help me.

Thanks!
You could use the custom fields plugin and add a new page field called "alt title" and change your template to use that inside your <Title> tag. Or if if you don't want to use a plugin, use the Keywords field in place of it since keywords are known to have zero seo benefit.
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
Tell me something I don't understand: since when there's no possibility to set page's title ?
Addons: blue business theme, Online Visitors, Notepad
i`m agreed with ccagle...... i have done this sameee thing with my website. as well.. and that plugin realy help me out.!!! and it really suggest me as well... ccagel.. thnx..!!! and dont worry it wil work 100 % agilek..
thnx guys.!
hemi
yojoe Wrote:Tell me something I don't understand: since when there's no possibility to set page's title ?
His problem is that he sees the page title in both the template's H1 heading and the title tag in the template's header. Took me a bit to figure it out myself.

Good suggestion with the keywords field! Put <?php get_page_meta_keywords(); ?> inside the template where you want the different "page title". Taken from the themes:template_tags wiki page.